Crowd chanting "overrated"

Classiest fans in America

I have a question. Don't you think sometimes some kind of stinging chants are fun?

I love hockey and in the rink some of the chants make me laugh. They are clever....and sting a little. "Over-rated" isn't really that bad. Kind of a dig but don't you do that with your buddies anyways?

I don't have a problem with a little sting. You handed us our asses, fair and square. But "overrated" has, and always will be, a dumb and classless chant. You're actually running down your own team when you chant this.

You can't, on one hand, pound your chest about a win over a top 10 team and then turn around and chant "overrated".

Typical sour grapes from fans the complain about our fans.

Come on, man, we got our ass kicked. This is the worst you'll hear from me.

Ok, still sour grapes. You had to come up with something, instead of just saying good job... you had to bitch.

How about the bitching about respect earlier this week? I guess respect is only giving to MU?

Seriously I saw this coming. If mizzou would've one you Mizzou guys would be puffing your chest bragging about it. Now you guys lost and want to complain and make up excuses....GO GET DRINK OR SOMETHING.......LEAVE

but what if they would've two.

you mean too? jeesh, grammar on this board is not good

Classiest fans in America

I have a question. Don't you think sometimes some kind of stinging chants are fun?

I love hockey and in the rink some of the chants make me laugh. They are clever....and sting a little. "Over-rated" isn't really that bad. Kind of a dig but don't you do that with your buddies anyways?

I don't have a problem with a little sting. You handed us our asses, fair and square. But "overrated" has, and always will be, a dumb and classless chant. You're actually running down your own team when you chant this.

You can't, on one hand, pound your chest about a win over a top 10 team and then turn around and chant "overrated".

OK!!! Thank you for clearing this up for us.

On second thought this is what you have to say NOW? Really?

Typical sour grapes from fans the complain about our fans.

Come on, man, we got our ass kicked. This is the worst you'll hear from me.

Ok, still sour grapes. You had to come up with something, instead of just saying good job... you had to bitch.

How about the bitching about respect earlier this week? I guess respect is only giving to MU?

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/48032-official-missouri-game-discussion/page__view__findpost__p__686453

Best is not the same as classiest.

We are the best fans because we are knowledgeable (although maybe no the most), have sold out continuously longer than anyone, and applaud the opposing team when they leave the field.

In no way do these three things imply we're classy. That's just your misinformed reading of the word. Also, us chanting overrated just shows how knowledgeable we are. You will never have the Bell back.

I'm giving TigerNuts the benefit of doubt here. He/She :D is a good poster on the board and deserves a right to their opinion and considering the outcome is being very good about it. Keep it civil or even a husker fan can be banned by not observing the RULZ.

GBR

the thread may also go away without difficulty.

Seriously I saw this coming. If mizzou would've one you Mizzou guys would be puffing your chest bragging about it. Now you guys lost and want to complain and make up excuses....GO GET DRINK OR SOMETHING.......LEAVE

This is a message board not school there's always gonna be bad grammar. Also I'm using swype on my android phone so it doesn't always put the correct word. Thanks for the update grammar police

No, KH was right given the context.