Major props to Z. Lee

bshirt

I still say he was not 100% healthy at the time of Washington, Kstate etc. His lack of playing time early in the year in blowouts but now twice in 3 weeks in very important situations cant be explained otherwise to me.

Maybe. I kind of feel like Cody Green played himself out of the competition.

Kudos to Zach. Having an experienced senior QB that can come in and manage things is a huge benefit.

I don't have a way to know but I bet the guys in the huddle have a lot of respect for him.

I still say he was not 100% healthy at the time of Washington, Kstate etc. His lack of playing time early in the year in blowouts but now twice in 3 weeks in very important situations cant be explained otherwise to me.

Maybe. I kind of feel like Cody Green played himself out of the competition.

Kudos to Zach. Having an experienced senior QB that can come in and manage things is a huge benefit.

I don't have a way to know but I bet the guys in the huddle have a lot of respect for him.

Havent seen anyone manage a game like that since Turman handing the ball off to LP. <_<

Okay, so for those of you who obviously didn't watch the game, Lee didn't only hand the ball off. He ran the offence including a few very effective qb runs out of the zone read. Sure, he is not even close to the athelete that Martinez is. But, he is a senior, and he does have experience so it's not like having to run some kid (or Green) out there. I'm just saying, he has handled the situation with class and I'm glad to have him there on the depth chart.

• Fire 3

I wouldn't say say he made no mistakes (he almost threw a pick)

Is a bad throw the same thing as a mistake? Not saying it is or isn't, I don't think it is, but I could see how someone might think so.

Okay, so for those of you who obviously didn't watch the game, Lee didn't only hand the ball off. He ran the offence including a few very effective qb runs out of the zone read. Sure, he is not even close to the athelete that Martinez is. But, he is a senior, and he does have experience so it's not like having to run some kid (or Green) out there. I'm just saying, he has handled the situation with class and I'm glad to have him there on the depth chart.

Good post, +1.