osbornes hit

after seeing this picture its clear he did not lead with his helmet, infact I'm not even sure that their helmets touched.

The crown of his head is pointed to the sky- how is this helmet to helmet

It doesn't have to be the crown and the facemask is part of the helmet.

No one has been suspended yet, so why don't we just wait and see?

If you honestly think that he deserves to be suspended at all, I have lost all respect for you.

All of the focus in the NFL has been the "player launching himself leading with the CROWN of his helmet..."

Where did I say that? All I said is that it doesn't have to be the crown of the helmet. Is that a focus? Yes, but those fines in the NFL and the suspension this week were not all crown hits.

Like I said, no one has been suspended, so before you all throw a fit about it, let's see what happens.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/48060-im-gonna-be-a-man-and-say-it/page__view__findpost__p__686888

Tigernuts, you know you can't win an argument against the classiest fan base in the universe.

I think the hit was a picture perfect tackle. Face up, arms wrapped, run thru the guy you're tackling. People need to remember that it is impossible to bend your body without your head coming forward and that the man you are trying to tackle is also moving.

That said, Osborne could have twisted the guys head off by the face mask (Kstate style) and kicked him in the kidneys while on the ground and some here will say "It was a good hit!"

Since people are posting frame shots from the video, what I really want to know is, where did that booger go? :corndance