DT Eddie Goldman [Florida State Commit]

Nexus

Eddie has become a #1 priority for Nebraska, wants to visit soon. Ross Els and Corey Raymond are his lead recruiters.

Yeah, I am sorry but this kid should have JP all over him as the lead. I know he has the RC duties up the yin yang, but this is SOOOO a JP kind of kid. Even the ones he can't land JP has NU in it when they probably shouldn't have even been a thought.

Eddie has become a #1 priority for Nebraska, wants to visit soon. Ross Els and Corey Raymond are his lead recruiters.

wow. it would seem the suh effect is alive and well in our ability to land top DT's. in the last two years we've landed peat, williams, guy and rome, all over multiple offers from other major programs. let's hope we can keep it going with this guy. sounds like a monster.

its not just gonna be the suh high anymore...crick should be in the national spot light a lot this year.

• Fire 1

Yeah, I am sorry but this kid should have JP all over him as the lead. I know he has the RC duties up the yin yang, but this is SOOOO a JP kind of kid. Even the ones he can't land JP has NU in it when they probably shouldn't have even been a thought.

Completely and fully agree with that Paul. Never underestimate JP. Although, we did see just about every member of the staff talk to Aaron Green during his recruitment, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I do have a lot of confidence in Coach Raymond. I really do believe that JP can be the X-factor here. Especially with his background from the Maryland area (Jason Ankrah).

My question would be going forward is what if we get this guy or another highly ranked guy? Do we move someone like Rome to DE? If we don't move someone to DE and we don't get a really highly ranked guy this year then we risk having a few of our most talented linemen on the sideline. Rome, Guy, Peat and Williams are going to be damn good IMO and if you throw in another highly ranked guy in this class that gives us five guys that will have to be on the field I think.

My question would be going forward is what if we get this guy or another highly ranked guy? Do we move someone like Rome to DE? If we don't move someone to DE and we don't get a really highly ranked guy this year then we risk having a few of our most talented linemen on the sideline. Rome, Guy, Peat and Williams are going to be damn good IMO and if you throw in another highly ranked guy in this class that gives us five guys that will have to be on the field I think.

they won't all pan out and DT is one spot where rotation can really be a benefit. rome seems like the only one that MIGHT have the athletic ability to be a big end.

• 3 weeks later...
Eddie Goldman, DT. Washington (D.C.) Friendship: Auburn

Goldman is another who is wide open. The Tigers appeared to make quite an impression on him during his unofficial visit yesterday and he told Bryan Matthews of AuburnUndercover that Auburn and Clemson, two schools he’s recently visited, would definitely be in his top 10. Given the Tigers’ momentum on the recruiting trail right now, they are the pick, but it could change in a week. Goldman is visiting a slew of schools this spring, so this could go a number of directions.

LINK

• 1 month later...

Cut his list to:

Alabama

Auburn

California

Clemson

Florida

Florida State

Georgia

LSU

Maryland

Miami FL

North Carolina

North Carolina State

Oklahoma

South Carolina

Virgina

I figured he would never see the west side of the Mississippi(and Boomer is the talk of the town for this season, so they are not bolded), but WTF with some of these schools. Location, I know but honestly WTF?

Cut his list to:

Alabama

Auburn

California

Clemson

Florida

Florida State

Georgia

LSU

Maryland

Miami FL

North Carolina

North Carolina State

Oklahoma

South Carolina

Virgina

Looks like somebody is a little sick of the cold. Hey I have a great idea!! Let's pick our favorite vacation destination for college!! Yeah that will be good. We can sit on the beach everyday with the babes like the pros do. Nebraska is no fun. Pelini will make me get up early and work everyday.