Where was Burkhead?

He was on the sidelines watching Helu destroy Mizz-who?

i think we ran it so much to try a give pinkel a hint on how to beat us. however, the lesson severely backfired when we found out that he refused to both run the ball and stop us from running the ball.

maybe pinkel does not know that when they first allowed the forward lateral, that was not to replace the run and they still have not prohibited the run.

He was on the sidelines watching Helu destroy Mizz-who?

i think we ran it so much to try a give pinkel a hint on how to beat us. however, the lesson severely backfired when we found out that he refused to both run the ball and stop us from running the ball.

maybe pinkel does not know that when they first allowed the forward lateral, that was not to replace the run and they still have not prohibited the run.

Big 12 amendment:

No school within the Big 12 conference will be allowed to hand the ball off, lateral, or have the person who takes the snap to cross the line of scrimmage without releasing the ball in a forward direction.

Effective Immediately: Note due to this rule Nebraska will be stripped of there 328 yards rushing and 21 points giving Missouri the win on Saturday, October 30, 2010.

Rex was too busy fulfilling his new role... Niles Paul punt fumble insurance.

Surprised me to see Rex taking back punts, but didn't disappoint me at all.

On the first or second punt it seemed like Niles and Rex didn't communicate all that well and there was some confusion, then it was smooth after that. Helu was obviously not coming off the field unless we was injured. Rex will get his time to shine, he's just going to have some patience.

The two have very different roles, IMO. Helu has a bit of tendency to put it on the carpet, but is the faster back and can turn a miscue by the D into a long, long run. You saw this against Washington, K State, and Mizzou. Rex is more of a short-yardage back. I'd rather see him carry on third and short or out of the goal line. He also has better hands IMO (except for that one horrible drop in the Texas game) and I don't remember him fumbling much if ever.

Rex will be a nice compliment to Green next year. Rex will the the thunder to Green's lightning. I think we can use Rex a lot like USC uses Stanley Havili.

I saw Rex a couple times on special teams but I don't think he had even one carry in the second half. Rex and Roy have been splitting time all season prior to this game. Was there an injury of some sort to Rex?

Um...Roy was busy butt-raping the Mizzou Defense...did you watch the game??? Personally I'm glad NU finally stuck w/a hot back instead of forcing the "split carries" and getting neither back in a rhythm.

I hope we see more of roy and rex thoe. I hope we see 3 100 yard runners again that would be awsome to see again. If roy keeps doing what he did this past weekend just getting 100 yards in a game and has a big game if we make it 2 the big 12 tittle game he should be in the hesiman race for sure. The reason i say this is becuzz ingrim wasnt even in the race last year till the end of the season. And I think roy deserves it also and hes more fun to watch then the guy from the ducks by far