Congratulations Nebraska

The Ref

I say it is down to OU and Baylor, for whatever reason, OSU is not playing as well after they played NU. OU sets up the best story for the NU exit. Let's hope the officials let the kids play and we aren't robbed. I hope we get into the national championship game but if not, a BCS meeting with an undefeated TCU or BSU is the next best thing.

I say Tositos in AZ would be awesome for this program.

I say it is down to OU and Baylor, for whatever reason, OSU is not playing as well after they played NU. OU sets up the best story for the NU exit. Let's hope the officials let the kids play and we aren't robbed. I hope we get into the national championship game but if not, a BCS meeting with an undefeated TCU or BSU is the next best thing.

I say Tositos in AZ would be awesome for this program.

OSU has only played one game since us, @KSU. They put up like 600 yards of offense without their best player, they just had some issues punching it in the endzone. OSU is a very good team and with the shaky defenses in the south, they have a shot to wreak some havoc to finish out the year.

Let's assume we win the Big 12 Championship Game convincingly over OU. Is there an outside chance that Mizzou gets into a BCS bowl game this year?

I'm not entirely convinced OU is going to make the CCG.

yea for the first time evar it looks like OU may get stomped by da bears.

You guys honestly think OU will get stomped by Baylor? I'd say the race will come down to Okie State or OU.

Oklahoma State is far more likely to win the south than Baylor or Oklahoma, as much as I'd love to see Baylor take it. But you never know, I think Baylor's strengths match up pretty well against Oklahoma and if they REALLY come to play they might just hang with Oklahoma State, but they'll probably need to score 50+ to win (like we did). Their only conference loss so far was to Texas Tech and they just got outscored.

I am not sold that we are going to win the north, let alone Oklahoma winning the south!

Go Big Red!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1: