Dan Patrick interviews Pelini

That interview is one of the reasons DP is the best radio host out there. Dude always thinks outside the box and asks the tough questions. Every time I hear Bo on Rome, it's the same ol' interview. You could tell in that Bo was stammering a little bit and Dan did his best to corner him. The Dannettes are kinda dorky, east coast ducks--but DP is the man.

I pretty much only heard the interview, did Dan say anything about Nebraska outside the interview?

He said he tried to pin down Bo on if he said yes or no on TO asking him if he approved of going to the Big 10. Bo gave him nothing.

This has to change. Bo is a great defensive mind but his stock answers to interviewers leaves a lot to be desired. That is putting it nicely, actually.

It is hard for DP to comment on a guy that gave him nothing over a 3 minute interview. If Bo answered his questions with more info and personality, then DP would've made more comments at the end after Bo hung up.

I wish I had those 3 minutes back.

I pretty much only heard the interview, did Dan say anything about Nebraska outside the interview?

He said he tried to pin down Bo on if he said yes or no on TO asking him if he approved of going to the Big 10. Bo gave him nothing.

This has to change. Bo is a great defensive mind but his stock answers to interviewers leaves a lot to be desired. That is putting it nicely, actually.

It is hard for DP to comment on a guy that gave him nothing over a 3 minute interview. If Bo answered his questions with more info and personality, then DP would've made more comments at the end after Bo hung up.

TO can talk for hours about nothing as well, I think it's just one of those coaching traits that they pick up to deal with the media.

TO can talk for hours about nothing as well, I think it's just one of those coaching traits that they pick up to deal with the media.

I was thinking the same thing. both guys seem to be able to recruit though