Braylon Heard

Which section? Science, was the toughest one on the ACT, in my opinion. Didn't practice well for it and the time just wooshed by. Braylon needs to hire a dang tutor...or, better yet, take the ACT and then take the SAT cold or something. Give him another shot at least.

Science was retarded. Mine was all graphs and charts of scientific systems and questions about them. It seemed so easy and yet was my lowest or 2nd lowest score. Got a perfect 36 on English though! :)

I wish I could will to to Braylon... :facepalm:

36 on English, huh? ;) j/k

:facepalm:

Embarassing.

What I meant to say was obviously that I wish I could will my tutu to Braylon.

Which section? Science, was the toughest one on the ACT, in my opinion. Didn't practice well for it and the time just wooshed by. Braylon needs to hire a dang tutor...or, better yet, take the ACT and then take the SAT cold or something. Give him another shot at least.

Science was retarded. Mine was all graphs and charts of scientific systems and questions about them. It seemed so easy and yet was my lowest or 2nd lowest score. Got a perfect 36 on English though! :)

Embarassing. Embarrassing

*fixed*

It's not your day, dudeguyy. :lol:

• Fire 2

Embarassing. Embarrassing

*fixed*

It's not your day, dudeguyy. :lol:

Wow, I guess recruits (or signed players who didn't qualify) really do read these boards!

I hope this kid can get his grades up. Anyone know if he is going to be enrolled in January? Triple Threat = T-Magic, Aaron Green, Braylon Heard.

I honestly don't think that we need him that much,Aaron green can just share carries with rex next year.

I disagree. Green needs someone to push him in practice and vice versa since they're both similar in style and speed.

the Big 10 is much bigger a league and more physical than the B12 (not as fast or as pass-oriented). The average OLB is ca. 230 lbs and the MLB is 250. That is ca. 20 lbs heaver than their B12 counterparts. The typical B10 RB is 215 lbs or more. Aaron Green is ca. what... 185? Green will not be an every-down back in the B10. he is too small and the cumulative punishment is too much for a guy that small. He will be a great weapon and a wonderful guy to have on the team --- but he will need stablemate as a co-RB alongside him... splitting the carries. For a time Rex could be that guy... but having Braylon Heard would help immensely --- Heard is the same caliber a back as is Green (and is also small and is himself not a B10 every-down back).

did you actually find those figures somewhere or are you just repeating a generation old stereotype of big 10 play? most of the big 10 seems to run some version of the spread. it is no longer your grandfather's 3 yards and a cloud of dust league.

Exactly. It's getting old. Today's "athlete" doesn't suffer from the same speed differences we used to have in the 80/90's. Rich Rod is one of the founder's of that spread em out style (or at least one of it's biggest supporters of) and Dennard Robinson is considered one of the fastest in all of college football right now. What I see in both the SEC and Big10 is an emphasis on defense for most of the teams.