Night Game at College Station

Saunders

Greeaaattt, my wife and I celebrate our anniversary that night. Wonder how I am going to finagle this one? Something tells me I am not going to be able to convince her going to a sports bar is a great way to celebrate. Son-of-a-bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!

Hahaha. Good luck man! I want to know how this works out.

Greeaaattt, my wife and I celebrate our anniversary that night. Wonder how I am going to finagle this one? Something tells me I am not going to be able to convince her going to a sports bar is a great way to celebrate. Son-of-a-bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!

Just have a nice night in the house. Drink wine, play love music, burn some candles and watch the game with no sound. I just solved your problem :LOLtartar

Just have a nice night in the house. Drink wine, play love music, burn some candles and watch the game with no sound. I just solved your problem :LOLtartar

Great, grand, wonderful! ha

I had actually picked this as a loss when I was reviewing the schedule this pre-season. Kyle Field is a tough place to play and I expected A&M's offense to be very potent. I don't know what to expect from A&M, but since they have a decent shot at making the CCG, I expect they'll give us their best shot.

But in a way, this kind of works in our favor. We tend to play tight under pressure. (See Texas.) But because Mizzou lost, we won't have the pressure of having this game as a must win. We can still lose and make the CCG. This will help us play looser. However, because of the hostile atmosphere and national TV exposure, our team will be focused and motivated. This is a great combination: Focused, motivated, but loose. I see good things for us in this game.

• Fire 1

I had actually picked this as a loss when I was reviewing the schedule this pre-season. Kyle Field is a tough place to play and I expected A&M's offense to be very potent. I don't know what to expect from A&M, but since they have a decent shot at making the CCG, I expect they'll give us their best shot.

But in a way, this kind of works in our favor. We tend to play tight under pressure. (See Texas.) But because Mizzou lost, we won't have the pressure of having this game as a must win. We can still lose and make the CCG. This will help us play looser. However, because of the hostile atmosphere and national TV exposure, our team will be focused and motivated. This is a great combination: Focused, motivated, but loose. I see good things for us in this game.

I concur with the majority of the points, but Kyle Field, at night. Could be a mother....

Mo Purify should suit up as Paul then we can win a thriller again.

What a fantastic drive that was. What ever happened to him though? Did he go to the draft early or something?

Early?? he was a juco transfer. he had two years, he played two years.

He had been with the Bengals last season but at last check was a free agent in the NFL.

I will be nervous no metter who is under center but if TMart plays, I am infinately more comfortable with this game. but the same could be said of the KU game, the CU game, the Big IIX game (fingers crossed) and a bowl game.