KU PPV on Directv

amezu29674

I cannot wait to get to the Big Ten and get games without the thought of having to do the PPV thing again. The increased price was suppose to be for HD, which has been a total bust. The games I have seen (on Direct Tv) have not come in in HD or came on late, well into the game. Direct Tv has had the games this year on 787 for SD and 787-1 for HD. You would have to keep switching back and forth through out the game to see if it started working.

Now, for the KU game, they offer the game on those same two channels, but it does not list 787-1 as HD. I wonder what gives? Is this games suppose to be in HD? Perhaps they got tired of people calling to complain about not getting the game in HD? Their customer service is a joke and told me I was the only one having a problem when I called in the past....clueless!!!

:rant

What really pisses me off about DirecTV is that you have to pay their stupid 5 dollar handling fee when you call them to purchase the game. Yes I know you can by pass it by having a phone line plugged into the box but does anyone really use a hardline phone anymore? Again, its a damn scam these cable companies get away with it. I agree with the others, I CANNOT WAIT until we join the Big 10 and get to watch games for FREE on ESPN and the Big 10 Network!!!!

What really pisses me off about DirecTV is that you have to pay their stupid 5 dollar handling fee when you call them to purchase the game. Yes I know you can by pass it by having a phone line plugged into the box but does anyone really use a hardline phone anymore? Again, its a damn scam these cable companies get away with it. I agree with the others, I CANNOT WAIT until we join the Big 10 and get to watch games for FREE on ESPN and the Big 10 Network!!!!

I have the phone line hooked up to my satellite box, but it still doesn't work at times. I've literally told them to kiss my arse, I wasn't going to pay the $5.00 extra. They sounded surprised, but waived the $5.00. Works for me...... :corndance

I have the phone line hooked up to my satellite box, but it still doesn't work at times. I've literally told them to kiss my arse, I wasn't going to pay the $5.00 extra. They sounded surprised, but waived the $5.00. Works for me...... :corndance

You can go to the website and order it too...