Very worried about Saturday night

I'm more worried about the amount of pumpkin pie I am going to eat Saturday night. :woo

I don't get worried about games that I don't play or have no control over. I still find it funny that others do. <_<

A&M's offense is tough but their defense is terrible.

Exactly, same thing with Okie lite and look how that game went. I would put our D up against anyone and like our chances.

A&M defense is terrible? Is that why they were ranked in the top ten in the nation in run defense heading into Baylor? And yes I know they allowed 291 yards to Baylor. But I would say the A&M defense is FAR from terrible. Just ask OU with 1st and goal inside the five THREE times with no points to show for it.

102nd against the pass which is terrible.

55th overall so I guess total defense they aren't terrible they are average.

#1 rushing offense in the Big 12 against the #1 rushing defense in the Big 12 should be interesting.

That being said it is also the #1 Passing Defense in the Big 12 against #3 Passing Offense.

I'm more worried about the amount of pumpkin pie I am going to eat Saturday night. :woo

I don't get worried about games that I don't play or have no control over. I still find it funny that others do. <_<

A&M's offense is tough but their defense is terrible.

Exactly, same thing with Okie lite and look how that game went. I would put our D up against anyone and like our chances.

A&M defense is terrible? Is that why they were ranked in the top ten in the nation in run defense heading into Baylor? And yes I know they allowed 291 yards to Baylor. But I would say the A&M defense is FAR from terrible. Just ask OU with 1st and goal inside the five THREE times with no points to show for it.

OU is seriously overrated, plus Stoops has done terrible away from home. A&M is getting a lot of love lately but we will see this weekend if they are the real deal or not. Our D is crazy good when all are healthy and A&M is in for a rude awakening.

The louder their crowd is, the better we will play. Bring it on.

And Ryan Tannehill doesn't know what's coming.

Just as many players on the team have already mentioned. Martinez said something along the lines that he likes playing on the road because he likes playing in hostile environments with crazy crowds.

Just as many players on the team have already mentioned. Martinez said something along the lines that he likes playing on the road because he likes playing in hostile environments with crazy crowds.

Well I appreciate the civil conversation. You don't find that on many fan boards in the south half of the conference. I hope you guys are wrong. I expect Kyle to be crazy. I hope that plays in our favor. I think it will be a great game. If any of you make your way down then I hope Aggieland treats you well.

I'm leary of saturday night myself. But, that being said, I do like our chances to come out with a victory.

They've shown they can deal with crowd noise. Remember the Washington game, where the camera's were shaking, because it was so loud? Think we did fairly well there. Did we beat a K St team, with a hell of a running back, at night? Didn't we win a shoot out in a hostile environment against Okie Lite?

I think we'll find a way to win. If the D that showed up last saturday, show's up this saturday night, I think we'll be fine.

Wow, we have a lot of people drinking some kool aid. Im not saying we are going to lose but you CAN NOT be confident with how our offense has been playing. The last time we played an offense like this was okie state and they put up 35 points on us. If martinez was healthy, we would be fine but if its an high ankle sprain that will not heal fully til about the end of december. Hopefully I am worried over nothing, Ill tell you how i feel sat morning. Usually that says how we do (I had a bad feeling against A&M last year and texas this year but had a good feeling on gameday when we played missouri, kstate and okie state). GBR!

P.S. Welcome to the board SeenNotHeard and good luck!

Wow, we have a lot of people drinking some kool aid. Im not saying we are going to lose but you CAN NOT be confident with how our offense has been playing. The last time we played an offense like this was okie state and they put up 35 points on us. If martinez was healthy, we would be fine but if its an high ankle sprain that will not heal fully til about the end of december. Hopefully I am worried over nothing, Ill tell you how i feel sat morning. Usually that says how we do (I had a bad feeling against A&M last year and texas this year but had a good feeling on gameday when we played missouri, kstate and okie state). GBR!

1. We didn't play A&M last year.

2. There's no point in worrying about the game this Saturday. First of all, it's just a game. Second, Nebraska has shown that if they execute, they can beat anybody in the country.

We aren't going to get beat because Texas A&M has more talent, or a better scheme, or a home field advantage. If Nebraska takes care of itself, Nebraska will win.

• Fire 1

I know it sounds crazy but our D actually has an advantage on the road. The defense we play is complex and has alot of checks depending on formations and movement. The checks are much easier to communicate when its quiet which is when offense of other team is on field, which happens on the road.

However I do share the worries about how stagnant our O has been lately along with suspect play calling throughout the games.

1. We didn't play A&M last year.

2. There's no point in worrying about the game this Saturday. First of all, it's just a game. Second, Nebraska has shown that if they execute, they can beat anybody in the country.

We aren't going to get beat because Texas A&M has more talent, or a better scheme, or a home field advantage. If Nebraska takes care of itself, Nebraska will win.

No wonder I was all excited for nothing last year...

We will be ready..... :thumbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umSpMuRF_H4

Bring your 12th man towel!?? lol PSSSH PLEASE. The Huskers will be ready. :bonesflag:

Husker D vs. relatively inexperienced QB is the difference in this one I think. Pelini's D makes great QBs look terrible, I have a feeling this kid will have no clue what's going on in our secondary and will be forced to throw into spaces he's not comfortable throwing into. Like others have said though, if the offense can't get anything going, it'll be tight all night long. If Martinez is back to 100%, I think we'll handle our business and clinch the North. If he's where he was for the KU game, I don't like our chances.

As far as the hostile environment, I don't really see that helping or hurting us or them. We tend to feed off of hostile crowds and Bo's guys love playing in places like that. Plus, this time of year is when our D really dials it in, which we might be starting to see a little bit, so we'll see. I don't see a comfortable win by either team and I won't be surprised if we win or lose, toss up game. I wish they would go back to Johnson at QB though, he sucks, bad.