Bowl Projections

FLU

Isnt the Holiday bowl A Higher tier bowl game then the cotton? If so How does Baylor make the Holiday bowl and we make cotton?

Cotton is higher than holiday. I believe it is the highest non bcs bowl for the b12. And this year they changed the pecking order so the holiday is lower than the Alamo.

Which is a friggin joke. Runner up in the Pac 10 or the fifth place Big Ten team?

not to be a "debbie downer" but either way, aren't we kinda boned?

Either we play a crap Pitt team in a BCS game, or we play in an "eh" bowl against a better team...

but at the end of the day we'll still be able to say that we won the big 12 and played in a bcs game.

And when we're asked who we played, do we act like we don't remember?

Is the payout for the Kraft Fight Hunger bowl a million boxes of mac n' cheese? Some of these bowl names are getting a little ridiculous :laughpound

I agree the names are crazy, it use to make me think that there were too many bowl, but than I thought how can I possibly live without the Beef 'O' Brady's St. Petersburg bowl.

PapaJohn's.com Bowl is always a classic

Is the payout for the Kraft Fight Hunger bowl a million boxes of mac n' cheese? Some of these bowl names are getting a little ridiculous :laughpound

I agree the names are crazy, it use to make me think that there were too many bowl, but than I thought how can I possibly live without the Beef 'O' Brady's St. Petersburg bowl.

I don't really mind them but the schedule this year is awful. Why are the kraft hunger and bbva compass bowls scheduled between the BCS bowls and BCS championship?

PapaJohn's.com Bowl is always a classic

Why can't it just be the Papa John's bowl? Is the web site more important than the pizza store?

Couldn't agree more. Another one to add to the list is the Big 10 #1. Doesn't Michigan St have the tie breaker over Wisconsin? So they are predicting a Penn St upset?

If Ohio St wins out, its a 3 way tie so BCS ranking decides who goes to the Rose Bowl, which favors Wisconsin. If Ohio St loses then Michigan St would have the tie-breaker over Wisconsin.