Oklahoma? Oklahoma State?

with a mere 2-3 weeks of the season it seems comfortable to say that the winner of Bedlam will be our opponent in the CCG, this topic of who we are playing is popular but im curious as to everyones thoughts, so who would you like to play, Stoops, or Gundy, the dynamic duo of Jones and Broyles, with a scary Murry, or the triple threat of Weeden, Blackmon, and Hunter? include factors like rivalries, better chances of winning,defenses v offenses, media respect, etc...

I think Oklahoma looks average at times, but when they're firing on all cylinders, they are legitimately one of the 3 or 4 best teams in the country.

Oklahoma St. is more consistent, but only against Baylor did they really look exceptional. And even then their defense was spotty at times.

OU.............I don't wanna play OSU again, but they are ranked higher so that could help us in the end.

But, if OU kicks the hell outta Okie Lite??????

Who knows where they'll end up then in the rankings. I don't really have a huge preference who we play in the CCG. I just want to put the hurt on them and walk out with the trophy sporting a middle finger to the Big XII.

OU.............I don't wanna play OSU again, but they are ranked higher so that could help us in the end.

But, if OU kicks the hell outta Okie Lite??????

Who knows where they'll end up then in the rankings. I don't really have a huge preference who we play in the CCG. I just want to put the hurt on them and walk out with the trophy sporting a middle finger to the Big XII.

I can imagine it now Beebe and Dodds playing hot potatoe with the trophy because

neither one of them will want to give it to Bo.

:laughpound:laughpound