Is Bo happy????

cb1954

Nice answer man! Btw do you think Bo would be depressed if he didn't have gum to chew on that sideline?Maybe its a habit that he has,maybe chewing gum helps him relieve stress.

It's probably just a stress reliever, like you mentioned. Keeps him doing something so he's not jittery is my guess.

Where can I get a bedazzled jersey?

Would you like to be Pelini's new daughter?

No dude, you're reading too far into that. I just the a bedazzled jersey.

In short, yes Bo is happy, he is just different. I wouldn't have it any other way either.

These are Bo's happy faces: :bonesflag::bonez:madash:dis:rulez:steam :steam :bang:box :box :steam :steam :grr:angry::bigredn:

When Bo has his happy faces, we as fans have these happy faces: :bonesflag::throwdabones1: :throwdabones1: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn::espnsucks::koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2::bonez :bonez :bonez:w00t :w00t :leghump::restore2:power:restore:wasted:woo:clap :clap :cheers:horns2:horns:thumbs:worship :worship :lol: B) :D

So there you have it.

Bo, in my opinion, has a very old school coaching mentality.

If the man had been coaching football 40 years ago, before the boom in the media and sports industry, he would have been perfectly within his element. Today, he is responsible for supplying countless local, regional, and national news outlets with up to date information about a football team. He is required to take part in post game press conferences, teleconferences, weekly conferences, and post practice interviews. He also is responsible for going onto talk shows and obliging radio shows as a special guest.

He just isn't the type of guy who is comfortable in front of the camera. He's jittery, he's short, and he's vague. These are all tell tale signs of a guy who just isn't comfortable with what he's doing, but he does it because he has to.

So, yes, Bo is a very happy person. He just isn't exactly what one would call a charismatic man.

Wow...excellent post, Enhance. Right on the money.