What is Nebraska's goal in the Big 10?

H8KU

Are you going to rely on your sometimes powerhouse football team. I see Nebraska as a bottome tier bb team in the big 10. Not trying to flame, just my take. Your first few years will be mid pack in football and suck at basketball, with an academic school in the lower tier. Good luck, Nebraska, try to make the Little 12 proud.

yup. NU is going to suck across the board. we are even going to get blasted on the wrestling mat.

it was so nice of your amazing, national championship winning conference to take in a weakling like nebraska. whatever shall we do in any sport. we'll never win a football or volleyball or wrestling or track and field or swimming title. whatever were we thinking?

i mean, nebraska doesnt even come close to being competitive in any other sports...and now that we are in the mighty big ten, we will never be able to beat those teams.

do some research idiot. the big ten is in for a wake up call. perhaps you could start here.

yup. NU is going to suck across the board. we are even going to get blasted on the wrestling mat.

it was so nice of your amazing, national championship winning conference to take in a weakling like nebraska. whatever shall we do in any sport. we'll never win a football or volleyball or wrestling or track and field or swimming title. whatever were we thinking?

i mean, nebraska doesnt even come close to being competitive in any other sports...and now that we are in the mighty big ten, we will never be able to beat those teams.

do some research idiot. the big ten is in for a wake up call. perhaps you could start here.

We're screwed, even our top 5 rated volleyball team will get destroyed by everyone.

But Todd, I think you got the gist of the OP incorrect. By seeing his name, I think he is a jealous Missery fan, pissed because his half-assed school didn't get the invite that they covet and feel that they somehow deserve.

• Fire 2

:yeah

We're screwed, even our top 5 rated volleyball team will get destroyed by everyone.

But Todd, I think you got the gist of the OP incorrect. By seeing his name, I think he is a jealous Missery fan, pissed because his half-assed school didn't get the invite that they covet and feel that they somehow deserve.

I'm not sure what T.O and company were thinking?? we are going to get absolutely dominated in the MIGHTY BIG 10 in every sport, im not looking forward to being at the bottom of the list in every sport, the BIG 10 is way to prestigious for a little school like Nebraska, they should have went after Missouri, a team that would actually be able to compete unlike us, why didnt we just join the MAC :facepalm:

We'll dominate in football. We won't run the table every year, but we'll compete to be the dominant team in the conference every year. There isn't a team in the Big Ten that can match our speed, and it's not even close.

We'll suck in basketball, but we always have and probably always will for the most part. Baseball we'll be fine. Wrestling we'll be Iowa's bitch.