** Official Texas A&M Game Thread **

zoogs

Throwin Bones and irafreak.............either discuss the game or take it to the woodshead.

We were discussing the game and irafreak's inability to show a little sensitivity about a player's injury.

I know that this game is not going well -- but what is your problem?

No you both started to escalate the situation and then you said you don't respect him or something to that effect. I can see how it's going..............my problem? I don't have a problem, it's my job to keep the peace. Discussions over. :)

I think you're delusional. I made 1 post about it and you jumped on my case.

This is a good board, too bad one of the moderators is on a power trip. I'll head back to Huskers Illustrated. :snacks:

Okay, that's your opinion. However, calling us out isn't a good idea either.

I don't care what anyone says, watson has his best player hurt and he's not calling plays for his 2-4th best players. run the f'ing ball with a TE and FB now...watson, you f'ing suck. you suck and unless your boys are hitting home runs, you look 2nd rate.

how about some blocking?????

I am embarrassed by our offense right now. Truly embarrassed. It shouldn't matter if Martinez is in or not. The offensive line should NOT be getting pushed around as bad they are. If Nebraska wants to reach their ultimate season goal of the Big 12 title game, they have to keep this in perspective and come out and play fiery in the second half.

ALSO, Crick was clearly held on the last A&M drive of the half (at least, I think it was Crick). Either way, we are getting nailed right now on calls not going our way.

I agree. I get jealous when I see other teams (Wisconsin) dominate the line and run game

in ways we haven't been able to.

I am embarrassed by our offense right now. Truly embarrassed. It shouldn't matter if Martinez is in or not. The offensive line should NOT be getting pushed around as bad they are. If Nebraska wants to reach their ultimate season goal of the Big 12 title game, they have to keep this in perspective and come out and play fiery in the second half.

ALSO, Crick was clearly held on the last A&M drive of the half (at least, I think it was Crick). Either way, we are getting nailed right now on calls not going our way.

I agree. I get jealous when I see other teams (Wisconsin) dominate the line and run game

in ways we haven't been able to.

True...of course many schools are jealous about our defense.

Offensive Inconsistency....story of our lives.

Seems very consistent to me.

Without Taylor we suck.

Cody green can't throw, run, and we're lucky if he doesn't drop the ball.

Niles Paul is not making plays.

Play calling is pathetic.

Oline getting pushed around like 12 year olds.

Henerey makes every FG, all the time, no matter what.

If they send Green out again, i'm seriously going to have a fit

Who exactly are they gonna put it instead?

Yeah, seriously.

You're asking for Ron Kellogg or Latravis Washington?

We'd have to be a bit more desperate for this to happen, considering neither have taken a snap this year.

Watson has called a pretty good game so far that I've seen. We have not executed though. You make the best of what you have to work with. Right now what we can work on is not having so many dang OL penalties.

Can we stop with the defending Watson? When Denard Robinson goes out, Michigan still produces. When Darren Thomas goes out, Oregon still produces. Without Martinez, our offense looks like last year's offense. Pathetic.

Yes but we're down to our third string qb, not just the backup. So no the Watson defending will not stop. Can the Watson bashing stop for things that are completely out of his control? Cody hasn't played perfect but there have been a couple of drops that would have been first downs. Let wats make his adjsutments at half, Huskers still win this one 13-6.