** Official Texas A&M Game Thread **

zoogs

Seriously why would they call that on us? We clearly had the ball and they sat there and wrestled with us. Someone was probably grabbing cotton's nuts.

That's ridiculous! The refs should've opened that pile up quicker it was obvious he had the ball

Ha, funny you should say that. I re-wound my dvr and it actually DOES show what looks to be #83 on Texas Tech actually grabbing Cotton's nuts. I'm not kidding! I guess he would say that he was going for the (foot)ball (between Cotton's legs), but ah, it looked kind of shady to me!

Post pictures of this so that we have some way to answer the aTm inevitable response that Cotton's kick was dirty.

Trying to .....

OK, here is the video on youtube. Judge for yourselves.

I don't expect Martinez to come back anytime soon from that injury. Why we don't hand off to our RBs and have him throw it is beyond me, I will never understand it. Absolutely awful decision by Watson or whoever the hell. We will need a miracle to win this, our D can't hold them forever. Green has damn near fumbled already and those side screens will lead to a pick 6 sooner or later.

just stop already. that injury has nothing to do with watson

Yeah nothing does does it? Who calls the plays? Who should sack up and tell Martinez not to run it if he's not fully healthy? Watson is responsible for nothing I guess huh? Made the same mistake he made against Missouri with a 24 point lead... let our most valuable offensive player run and run and run till he gets hurt.

HATERS HATIN'

Nice comeback, really proved your point. Owned.

Please. Our offensive lineman got pushed back and stepped on his ankle. This has nothing to do with whether or not he was going to run the ball or not. It's a freak injury.

I really don't give a sh#t if you hate Watson, but putting this on your WHY I HATE WATSON resume is ridiculous. Which is what makes you a hater that's hatin.

Is Watson your dad or do you just think he's hot? Why the hell are you getting all hard over him and defending him on everything? Tell me what exactly would be his fault since this isn't.

Let's see... what 8 penalties? Running zone read with Martinez when he can't run and WE HAVE GOOD RUNNING BACKS. He could have won this game passing alone. Now we have to rely on Green = sh#t heap of trouble. Guess what, I hate to break it to you, but it's somebody's fault the way our offense is playing and the play calling with Martinez. He should not have been running, they used him like 5 or 6 times in a row on run plays instead of using Burkhead or Helu. sh#t I'd rather have Robinson carry it than Martinez.

But hey you're probably right, I'm sure Green will open up with a 3 TD performance in the second half.

This IS a good point. Why not keep using martinez' running ability as a decoy?

Thing is, it appeared Taylor was going to be throwing it more. Unfortunately, Caputo was pushed back into him. Not much you can do about that.

What was bo talking to Taylor about?

Not sure, but un-expert lip reading skills looked like he said "Don't you f***king talk..." and that's what really all I could make out.

Again, completely not an expert in this area, but I know an f bomb was dropped.

According to the guys at LJS in their live game chat, they watched the slow-mo replay a few times and loosely translated it as if TMart tried to go back out onto the field he would not be playing the rest of the year. Or something like that

Except with more f-bombs...

Hmm surely that could've been said a little more relaxed....unless martinez said I can start and really pushed to start and Bo felt like he should rest him but decided to trust his player and so was more upset at himself for not listening to his instincts....of course when Bo sees the replay he'll realize that first caputo was being facemasked into his qb and second that Taylor could've had a perfectly healthy ankle and still got knocked out by that....

At this point, going to the Big 12 Championship might not be such a good thing. Do you really want to play OSU or Oklahoma without a healthy Martinez?

that means we would have to lose to Colorado.......I would rather have Cody Green as a starter than lose to Colorado JUST SAYING

Well, the way the offense is playing, it wouldn't surprise me one bit for Colorado to win next week.

for pity's sake, get your head out of your back pocket. we could play L'il Red at QB and beat Colorado at home. You cannot compare Colorado to A & M, regardless of who is the QB.

they told me the same thing back in '92 against ISU

I still think it was a fluke play that got T-Mart hurt. But seeing how much we miss him in there, I've gotta admit that we maybe shouldn't have been tempting fate quite as much as we were... Still, that play could have put him out of the game even if he was healthy.

I never thought I'd say this last year, but I really wish we could get Lee back out there. He's much more experienced and in this game we could really use that...

I'm not going to read the whole thread, so this is probably a repeat.

but:

1. Play the f*ing wildcat for crap's sake. Green is TERRIBLE, and it worked against ISU (until for whatever reason they stopped playing it)

2. Pelini needs to chill the f* out. Take some Xanax if you have to. I don't care what Martinez said. He's 20 years old, he's just had his heartbroken, find a way to get him to shut up without screaming at him for 15 seconds.

I'm not going to read the whole thread, so this is probably a repeat.

but:

1. Play the f*ing wildcat for crap's sake. Green is TERRIBLE, and it worked against ISU (until for whatever reason they stopped playing it)

2. Pelini needs to chill the f* out. Take some Xanax if you have to. I don't care what Martinez said. He's 20 years old, he's just had his heartbroken, find a way to get him to shut up without screaming at him for 15 seconds.

I COMPLETELY agree with you!!!! I have nothing else to add!!!!

Here's what i'm saying:

I like Cody Green(e) and I think we can win with him as QB.

if we would put the ball in the players hands who can get it done...

ie, helu and Rex...and let our O-line drive-em...instead, Watson is calling crap that doesn't put our best players in a position to make good plays..

At this point, going to the Big 12 Championship might not be such a good thing. Do you really want to play OSU or Oklahoma without a healthy Martinez?

Yeah, because that would mean we are Big 12 North Champs, and playing in the Championship with a chance to go to a BCS Bowl.

If you even think you wouldn't want to be in that position, you are a terrible fan. Go cheer for Mizzou.

Come on enough with the "you're a terrible fan" crap. Perhaps you can tell us what the acceptable fan is...

Someone who believes in, and stands behind, their team, for one.

I support my team 100%, but I am also realistic.

Sure you do buddy. Go back and look at your last 10 posts and tell me you stand behind your team again.

Furthermore, being "realistic" would mean that you know we are tied, their offense has done next to nothing against our D, and our that defense and great special teams give us a huge edge in a tight game. All we need is one field goal to win this.