Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

It's not enough that they literally stole a game from us, now they have to make up stories and libel our coaches? I'm beginning to see why Texas hates these guys so much.

Did we steal the 60 yards we gained after the penalty? Was the call questionable? Sure. Did you have additional opportunities to stop us after the penalty? Yes. You also turned the ball over two times. Was that part of "the fix," too? Come on, guys. Again, I think it was just a hard fought game that went down to the wire.

This is so stupid i dont even know why im commenting. it is so obvoius the guy said something to carl, carl turns, the pu&&y drops the camera. it is so obvious Carls hand comes no where close to the person or the camera. txsaggie, you sir are stupid, barack obama stupid.

Whatever. We'll see how it plays out. Again, best of luck with the rest of the season and your future endeavor with the Big 10.

It's not enough that they literally stole a game from us, now they have to make up stories and libel our coaches? I'm beginning to see why Texas hates these guys so much.

Did we steal the 60 yards we gained after the penalty? Was the call questionable? Sure. Did you have additional opportunities to stop us after the penalty? Yes. You also turned the ball over two times. Was that part of "the fix," too? Come on, guys. Again, I think it was just a hard fought game that went down to the wire.

Of course you do. You're not going to admit that some of penalties were just plain bad calls by the officials, some at crucial moments that probably kept your team in the game or comment on one of your players molesting one of ours on national television. Probably the biggest missed call in terms of seriousness made by the officials all night in fact.

Just a hard fought game that went down to the wire. Give me a break...

Are you talking about the roughing the passer penalty? From what I recall, that put A&M at about the 35 yd line. That's precisely one mediocre off-tackle running play from being in field goal range.

No, it wasn't. The Iowa State game was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. This was an abomination.

I'd have a lot more respect for you if you just shrugged your shoulders and said, "The refs definitely did us some favors in that game and I'm sorry it couldn't have been a cleaner matchup. Best of luck to y'all in the future."

Why do you insist on trying to pretend like this was a "hard fought" even handed game? Is it to make yourselves feel better when you look at your win-loss column? Whatever you need to do to feel better about beating us by a field goal at your house, with our starting QB out half the game, and some pretty shady officiating.

Just do me a favor. Change your BS from "12th Man" to "12 men and 5 guys in stripes." You could have your own sitcom.

Before I start to worry about what Carl did, I'd like to first know what the "journalist" did/said. I have to wonder if Carl wasn't pestered to the point he blew up. Doesn't excuse it, but lets hear the whole story first

He was just standing there getting ready to do his post-game show and your gem of a coach went by and trashed his camera. They have it on video, so have fun with that.

I thought it was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. I still think you guys are a class fan base and I wish you guys the best in the Big 10. Pelini boys need to be medicated.

I think you have a class fan base as well and wish you the best in the Big 12 or what's left of it also but if anything your gem of a player in the video below needs/deserves much more than being medicated. He should have been ejected immediately and for the rest of the season taboot.

I'm not going to condone this behavior or say that it is right. But this kind of stuff happens at the bottom of these piles every single game. It doesn't matter who is playing. I have a good friend who played college ball about 5 years ago at another college in Texas. He said there was more punching and grabbing at the bottom of these piles than anyone ever sees.

I don't really buy this argument (heard it endlessly from Florida fans after the Spikes incident). In the age of multiple high-def cameras at every angle, it's very hard to get away with this. Not saying it never happens, but I don't buy that the frequency is nearly as much as you think.

I'm in KC and we had a player accused of this type of behavior early this season and oh what's that guys name....Bill Romanowski...you know the super dirty Bill Romanowski was on the radio and they asked him how often this happened in the NFL and he said not much. He said he did it once and afterwards wondered why he did something so stupid. So I don't buy that it's a weekly occurrence either. And even if it were the refs need to get in that pile quicker. Cotton clearly had the ball right away and the officials just stood around the pile letting more bodies get involved. Inexcusable.

Of course you do. You're not going to admit that some of penalties were just plain bad calls by the officials, some at crucial moments that probably kept your team in the game or comment on one of your players molesting one of ours on national television. Probably the biggest missed call in terms of seriousness made by the officials all night in fact.

Just a hard fought game that went down to the wire. Give me a break...

I stand corrected. We gained an additional 32 yards after the penalty. You failed to acknowledge that your two turnovers took away possible scoring opportunities. Also, look at the good field position that you guys failed to capitalize on. You had three possessions starting at midfield (48,47,49) that you failed to convert into any points.

No, it wasn't. The Iowa State game was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. This was an abomination.

I'd have a lot more respect for you if you just shrugged your shoulders and said, "The refs definitely did us some favors in that game and I'm sorry it couldn't have been a cleaner matchup. Best of luck to y'all in the future."

Why do you insist on trying to pretend like this was a "hard fought" even handed game? Is it to make yourselves feel better when you look at your win-loss column? Whatever you need to do to feel better about beating us by a field goal at your house, with our starting QB out half the game, and some pretty shady officiating.

Just do me a favor. Change your BS from "12th Man" to "12 men and 5 guys in stripes." You could have your own sitcom.

Was it our fault your QB was out half the game? No! Your offensive lineman got his butt driven back 7 yards into the backfield. Good grief you guys play the victim card like nothing I have ever seen before.

Was it our fault your QB was out half the game? No! Your offensive lineman got his butt driven back 7 yards into the backfield. Good grief you guys play the victim card like nothing I have ever seen before.

You can go away now. You got your little win. Now go end your season by ending up in the Wendy's/Jack in the Box/Chrysanthemum bowl or whatever lame bowl it is that you'll end up with.

Hopefully your players can keep their hands to theirselves in that one.

• Fire 1

Before I start to worry about what Carl did, I'd like to first know what the "journalist" did/said. I have to wonder if Carl wasn't pestered to the point he blew up. Doesn't excuse it, but lets hear the whole story first

He was just standing there getting ready to do his post-game show and your gem of a coach went by and trashed his camera. They have it on video, so have fun with that.

I thought it was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. I still think you guys are a class fan base and I wish you guys the best in the Big 10. Pelini boys need to be medicated.

I think you have a class fan base as well and wish you the best in the Big 12 or what's left of it also but if anything your gem of a player in the video below needs/deserves much more than being medicated. He should have been ejected immediately and for the rest of the season taboot.

I'm not going to condone this behavior or say that it is right. But this kind of stuff happens at the bottom of these piles every single game. It doesn't matter who is playing. I have a good friend who played college ball about 5 years ago at another college in Texas. He said there was more punching and grabbing at the bottom of these piles than anyone ever sees.

Thing is, in this particular game, your guy tried to rape our guy and then we got penalized 30 yards.

exactly this is just like the iowa state game. yes this bullsh#t happens all the time, but rarely is the rape victim penalized for it. f#*k your redneck conference

• Fire 1

16-2.

Is it really that hard to imagine why we feel hosed?

I repeat, 16-2. Go back and watch every one of Cyrus Gray's carries and tell me that A&M miraculously did not commit one single holding penalty in the entire game.

Nice hands to the face on that play that knocked Caputo into Martinez, BTW.

Thing is, in this particular game, your guy tried to rape our guy and then we got penalized 30 yards.

exactly this is just like the iowa state game. yes this bullsh#t happens all the time, but rarely is the rape victim penalized for it. f#*k your redneck conference

Finally something we can agree on. Fuq this redneck conference. I for one hate the Big 12 too.