Bo Yelling at Taylor

BigRedMan

Just my opinion, if i was a coach.

Bo was mad that taylor didnt make it all the way off the feild and needed the medical attenion a few feet from the sideline-gaining some sort of un needed attention. After he had already made it that far, what a few more steps?

Bo, being a team first guy, didnt agree with that move.

Taylor was told to fall before reaching the sideline so Cody could get warm up throws.

Bo yelled at taylor because taylor obviously told bo before the game that he was 100%. Bo became pissed when he was already hurt on the second drive. I really don't see what else taylor could have done to piss off bo that much.

I don't think taylor could have done anything to deserve to get yelled at that much, but Bo is obviously a psycho in high pressure situations.

Bo was mad that taylor didnt make it all the way off the feild and needed the medical attenion a few feet from the sideline-gaining some sort of un needed attention. After he had already made it that far, what a few more steps?

You can't be serious.

There have been a couple rumors about it..

The one I find the most interesting is the one that said Taylor was texting his girlfriend saying he was okay while they were waiting on the x-rays to come back. One of the coaches saw it and mentioned it to Bo, who went to rip Taylor a new one, basically saying that he needed to get his head in the *&*(^(*^ game if he wanted to be the man. Take it with a grain of salt, but that's just one rumor that's circling around.

Another rumor being that Taylor was talking to a teammate on the bench about how it was a bunch of bull how Bo was yelling at Cotton after he took him out of the game and Bo overheard him..

I'm not sure if any of these are true, just forwarding some of the info I have.

I'm guessing a little... but I'd bet it was for Taylor either attempting to hobble off instead of just going down where he was... or for refusing the cart to get an xray.

I'd guess Bo recognizes the difference between a healthy Talor and an injured one. If he had broken his leg... hobbling accross the field to get off doesn't help the team.. I don't know if it effected the play clock or not; but it certainly wouldn't give the coaches time to react if he had made it off. As injured as he looked.. he should have just gone down and gotten medical assistance.

But honestly we'll never know for sure unless Bo decides to comment.. which won't happen.

That is exactly what you want an injured player to do, then play is stopped for an officials timeout. Giving you time to get your 2nd QB ready rather than taking a team timeout.

I heard from someone that when Taylor came back out he just went out onto the field and was just expecting to go back in without the coaches giving him the Ok to go in.

This was my guess last night.

Taylor: Coach, I'm ready to go back in.

Bo: You'll go back in, when I say to go back in

Taylor walks off and pouts about it

Bo seeing this, begins to walk over followed by running

Bo: PROFANITY laced sentences for 10 seconds