Others are questioning the calls. You may be surprised.

good lord....i was just commenting on the freakin author of the article. Its clearly not the OP's own words.....

Its like its a freaking conspiracy in here. Every one is out to get me!!! :madash

Have you seen what's gone on the last two days? You say one word that others misunderstand and the board goes into meltdown mode.

good lord....i was just commenting on the freakin author of the article. Its clearly not the OP's own words.....

Its like its a freaking conspiracy in here. Every one is out to get me!!! :madash

Have you seen what's gone on the last two days? You say one word that others misunderstand and the board goes into meltdown mode.

i know. i tend to stay away or just lurk after losses. dont want a "dirty tiger" fan rubbing anyone the wrong way. LOL I just thought the authors story was funny. Thought i would post....turned out to be a bad idea. :lol:

i know. i tend to stay away or just lurk after losses. dont want a "dirty tiger" fan rubbing anyone the wrong way. LOL I just thought the authors story was funny. Thought i would post....turned out to be a bad idea. :lol:

See ya next week Fro Daddy. ;)

If the Big 12 had any class, they would review the films and suspend or even fire these officials, because they were definitely biased against Nebraska. It is like the Big 12 officials have taken it upon themselves this season to make sure that Nebraska don't take the Conference Championship with them when we leave.

If the Big 12 had any class, they would review the films and suspend or even fire these officials, because they were definitely biased against Nebraska. It is like the Big 12 officials have taken it upon themselves this season to make sure that Nebraska don't take the Conference Championship with them when we leave.

You're giving far too much credit.

• Fire 1

You're giving far too much credit.

He said "if" so he's giving it like a .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance.

"You write"? He's quoting Kirk Bohls. Reading comprehension is a great thing.

Must be color blind too...

maybe i thought it was clear that i was commenting on the author that the op quoted......i guess i gave you too much credit.... :facepalm:

It's amazing how your own words can incriminate you...

or how things continue to fly right over your head.....

It's all good Fro Daddy ... no conspiracy here.

SheepdogMark

That last PF was BS but i couldnt help but laugh when you write, "I’m not saying Nebraska was jobbed when it was flagged for, what, 1,000 yards and Texas A&M twice for 10 yards, but I did think it was over the top when Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe threw four of the flags. Didn’t see the game, only saw highlights"

"in other words, i have no idea what i am talking about but i hate ATM so.....blah blah blah"

:dumdum

Perhaps it would've been better to state "...i couldn't help but laugh when one writes..."

Don't worry Fro Daddy, I thought your original post was funny. Especially the part where he didn't watch the game, he might as well say that he doesn't really care and just follows the crowd of complaints.

If by suspend you mean pat on the back and by fire you mean shake their hands, these officials will be suspeneded and fired for sure.

A caller on Big Red Reaction said it the best. He did not believe that the officials had in in for Nebraska, but they definately DID for Martin and Osbourne. I was waiting for Richie in Papillion for the first call, but he wasn't on...

I have yet to complain about the officiating this season or any Nebraska games for the past 17 years. Well, that changed on Saturday night. The positive in the game is that I really like how this team battled in a tough environment. You could really see Hardrick "Yoshi" was getting amped after breaking huddle on a drive late in the game.

"You write"? He's quoting Kirk Bohls. Reading comprehension is a great thing.

Must be color blind too...

Thanks HuskerJosh. As the originator of this thread, I'm disappointed that folks don't take the time to read things. Instead of typing stuff in bold and trying to discredit someone, read the post, then respond appropriately. I was at the game. I think that detail was missed. Bohl's wasn't in attendance, but saw enough to know that some calls were bad. I wanted to share some insight from others not associated with Nebraska to give some validation to our complaints about the officiating.