Colorado thoughts

tmfr15

It's Colorado week, and the Buffs seem to be hurting a bit. Fired coach. Bad season. Now, quite a few realize right off the bat that CU has been playing decent of late, albiet against K-State and Iowa State. Still, this team is one that should have our full attention. If you look at the schedule, aside from blow out losses to Calif., MU and OU, the Buffs have been in every game and could easily have three more wins, which would make their record 8-3. Also note that last year's game was closer than it probably should have been. And the year before that, it came down to Alex's heroics. So, I am really hoping that Nebraska is ready to go and gets on this team early. We don't want them believing they could kill our season. And, make no mistake, that would be death blow. We would not even go to the conference title game and would end up in a far lesser bowl. Please Nebraska, dominate on the day after Thanksgiving. I don't want this game to be close. Not even a little bit.

Buffs could be 0-10 and they would find a way to make it a game in Lincoln...every time. Nothing new. :moreinteresting

:yeah they will be ready to play, and they will do anything possible to make sure NU does not get to the CCG. This IS the biggest game of the year for NU hands down. :restore I am overly excited for Friday. GBR :corndance

Each week seems to be the biggest game of the year. I guess this one is no exception. Hopefully we shake off any pressure and play great football. It will be interesting to see who will be our qb.

the only thing is lose and Mizzou plays for the Big 12 title :madash :madash :madash :madash :madash :madash :madash :madash :madash :madash :madash :madash

Personally, i love Colorado week. They bring it. And i love them for that, they always find a way to test us at the end of the year and it is what this team needs. They havent had great seasons but always find a way to bring it against the skers. I for one will be said to see the day after thanksgiving day game with CU go after this year, but hopefully we can start with a fresh rivalry next year.

Anyways heres to Colorado vs Nebraska for the last time on our last day of the season :cheers I will miss the buffs. Good luck in the new Pac 12.

GBR

That's the thing about Rivalry Games...no matter how bad one team has been all year, they always get up for this one.

Ain't that the truth. And you can bet your *ss sCUm will be up for this one:

1) Might be a long time before we play each other again

2) They would love nothing more than to ruin ANY season of ours

3) They fired doughboy and want to prove that it was him holding them back

4) They are sCUm

:bluffs

There is a lot riding on this game, especially seeing how Kansas will not pull of the upset on Missouri in the border war. CU always finds a way to bring it to us and they have a lot riding on this game. They could kill two birds with one stone: they could become bowl eligible AND ruin our shot at going to the Big XII CCG.

I for one am concerned about this game. But I think we'll be fired up and ready to play with so much at stake in one of the great rivalry games in all the Big XII.