Injury at Practice today...

Hell maybe fire up a few screen plays to Burkehead or Helu Jr. GBR!!!

Screen pass? What's that? You mean you can throw the ball to your running back? That's a terrible idea! All that would do would be to get the ball into the hands of two of your best playmakers in space with blockers in front of them. I can't imagine a worse way to try to move the ball.

Nope, I think we should stick with the ol' tried-and-true Zone Read for a short gain, Zone Read for a short gain, Incomplete Pass on third-and-long, Brilliant Punt by Alex Henery. It's what we do best.

:yeah Pretty much what I was getting but you forgot the 2nd down fumble on zone read exchange. :facepalm:

I believe you're the first person to mention Watson in this thread

Nope, I think we should stick with the ol' tried-and-true Zone Read for a short gain, Zone Read for a short gain, Incomplete Pass on third-and-long, Brilliant Punt by Alex Henery. It's what we do best.

I don't know maybe I was reading to much into this post. Maybe I took it as a jab at Watson even though no name was mentioned. :moreinteresting

I believe you're the first person to mention Watson in this thread

I don't know maybe I was reading to much into this post. Maybe I took it as a jab at Watson even though no name was mentioned. :moreinteresting

I think you're reading more Watson than you should. Certainly he's involved in that comment, but so is Cotton, Gilmore, Beck and Brown, as well as the guys on the field failing to execute. Pulling just Watson out of that might say more about your peccadilloes than anything.

Oh sh#t, mod fight!

Someone is desperate for entertainment. :)

Newearth and I don't agree on everything about the team. Shocking news, I know. We're allowed to discuss it in the forums, and even disagree (OMG!!!) and it's not a big deal.

I was just messin around. I've been members of other forums where mods fought openly, personal attacks and all.

Oh sh#t, mod fight!

Newearth and I don't agree on everything about the team. Shocking news, I know. We're allowed to discuss it in the forums, and even disagree (OMG!!!) and it's not a big deal.

I was just messin around. I've been members of other forums where mods fought openly, personal attacks and all.

Ick. I'd hate to see that here. Like I said, we have differing views on the team but we're all on the same page when it comes to the board, and I doubt you'd ever see anything like a personal attack from one Mod to another. We get along pretty well.

Except for BRI. That dude's a menace. Mostly we all stand across the room and talk about him behind his back. He's got cooties, you know.

Oh sh#t, mod fight!

Ick. I'd hate to see that here. Like I said, we have differing views on the team but we're all on the same page when it comes to the board, and I doubt you'd ever see anything like a personal attack from one Mod to another. We get along pretty well.

Except for BRI. That dude's a menace. Mostly we all stand across the room and talk about him behind his back. He's got cooties, you know.

Goes with being Iowan, I suppose.

I think you're reading more Watson than you should. Certainly he's involved in that comment, but so is Cotton, Gilmore, Beck and Brown, as well as the guys on the field failing to execute. Pulling just Watson out of that might say more about your peccadilloes than anything.

I know you just listed every offensive coach for no specific reasons - but I'm just gonna say that Ron Brown has been a bright spot at developing our TEs. He has turned Ben Cotton into a BAMF as a blocking TE. Kyler Reed finally has become the player we have seen in practices for 2 years. And even Mike McNeil will show up from time-to-time.

Granted he's lost on the recruiting trail, but that man has did his job and some with his position players.

I know you just listed every offensive coach for no specific reasons - but I'm just gonna say that Ron Brown has been a bright spot at developing our TEs. He has turned Ben Cotton into a BAMF as a blocking TE. Kyler Reed finally has become the player we have seen in practices for 2 years. And even Mike McNeil will show up from time-to-time.

Granted he's lost on the recruiting trail, but that man has did his job and some with his position players.

Isnt he the one who recruited Green?