The Truth Behind The Taylor Quitting Stories

The way I have heard it, yes Taylor is wanting to quit. He talked to his high school coach and he talked him out of it for this yearas far as the aTm, Taylor was telling Bo that Bo can't tell him what to do and that is when Bo lost it. Also Taylor in an interview said that he is an individual and really doesn't have friends on this team.

Again, this is what I have been hearing.

The way I have heard it, yes Taylor is wanting to quit. He talked to his high school coach and he talked him out of it for this yearas far as the aTm, Taylor was telling Bo that Bo can't tell him what to do and that is when Bo lost it. Also Taylor in an interview said that he is an individual and really doesn't have friends on this team. Again, this is what I have been hearing.

Do you know who the interview was with, doesn't sound like any sound bite or quote that I've ever heard of. I know for a fact that he is roomates and friends with Eric Martin so I kind of call BS on that rumor.

Also Taylor in an interview said that he is an individual and really doesn't have friends on this team.

That was blatantly obvious today. Taylor just off, by himself, with no one else interacting with him.

Also found it funny that all of our other QBs have headsets on, or are helping signal in plays. But Taylor is just standing off to the side, doing nothing to help.

I really could care less on what transpired last Sunday. He did. He didn't. Whatever.

What I do care about however, is this kid's demeanor on the sideline today. Yeah, he may not have friends or what not but you can at least move your butt off the heater to interact with YOUR TEAMMATES. The kid was a stone. Didn't go over to meet witht the offense when they would come off the field. No celebrating with players. It was frustrating to watch.

Another thing. Something that helps all young QBs is being involved in the process of calling plays and seeing what is actually going on in the game. You know seeing defenses and thinking what you may do in given situations. But nope, just chilled in front of the heater. I didn't know two bumb feet keep you immune from toting a headset or help signal in plays.

This "attitude" that keeps getting thrown out by various sources is starting to become clearer in my eyes. I cannot blame other players for not liking him, another thing that has been thrown around a lot. ACT LIKE YOU CARE TAYLOR.

Finally, Taylor was the last Husker off the field, almost five minutes after every other Husker had left. He was with his parents, I know he doesn't get to see them much, but he can do that afterwards into the evening. GO CELEBRATE WITH YOUR TEAMMATES!!!

Taylor is a phenominal athlete, and he had won me over as a fan with his early performances. But after spending a good chunk of the game watching his demeanor and activity on the sidelines today, I can honestly listen to those with their theories on him and am starting to really care less if he does indeed jump ship.

Thank you for your patience, commence with discussion. :boxosoap:rant

• Fire 3

Also Taylor in an interview said that he is an individual and really doesn't have friends on this team.

That was blatantly obvious today. Taylor just off, by himself, with no one else interacting with him.

Also found it funny that all of our other QBs have headsets on, or are helping signal in plays. But Taylor is just standing off to the side, doing nothing to help.

Damn you Willie, ya got yours in while I was typing mine. Good to see another set of eyes saw his actions today

Somebody back me up here. Every time I saw Taylor, he was usually right next to Kody Spano. There was one clip of him standing next to Ron Kellog as well. Another clip of him standing next to Niles Paul. He wasn't talking, but neither was Niles. Do we think Niles wants to quit the team?

Taylor Martinez has been heard saying multiple times that he hates Nebraska.

He was texting his dad in the locker room when he was getting taped up after his injury

Multiple insiders say his job as qb after this year is in question with Brion Carnes looking good in practice

He is not going to transfer during the season

His overly cocky attitude might be an issue when it comes to getting along with others

I can easily see him as thinking no one can tell him what to do