If We Win The Big 12 Championship What Type of Reaction WIll Beebe Get?

After being as angry as I am over the snubbing with the Big 12 Norht Trophy, and seeing how upset others are. I got to thinking about next week. I for one hope that Beebe is not booed by the Husker faithfull as that would be a pretty poor showing by our fan base. I think we can really make Beebe look petty if we show our class and cheer for our team while he presents the trophy. I'm afraid though that when they announce that his name in the trophy presntation the boos will come out which will only make our fan base look petty.

After being as angry as I am over the snubbing with the Big 12 Norht Trophy, and seeing how upset others are. I got to thinking about next week. I for one hope that Beebe is not booed by the Husker faithfull as that would be a pretty poor showing by our fan base. I think we can really make Beebe look petty if we show our class and cheer for our team while he presents the trophy. I'm afraid though that when they announce that his name in the trophy presntation the boos will come out which will only make our fan base look petty.

Darth Sidious will may any excuse not to give us a trophy. I expect he won't bother if we win the Big 12 Championship game.

Darth Sidious will may any excuse not to give us a trophy. I expect he won't bother if we win the Big 12 Championship game.

I can see it now, here to present the big 12 trophy to the nebraska corn huskers is... The local UPS driver.

• Fire 1