Taylor Martinez limping badly, but takes time to take photos with fans.

Husker1995

Not that I have anything against Taylor personally, but even if all of those stories are true, they aren't exactly counter-arguments to what we've heard. All of those things can easily be a part of one person's personality.

yeah, human nature and all that, right? its all bullsh#t. kid could walk on water and there would still be people out there calling him less than whatever because of what they think they know, or what hey heard, about the goings on inside the osborne athletic complex.

good on ya taylor. while on one hand its sad that something like this must be broadcast for you to receive credit for being a decent guy, i think you'll find the general populace more than supportive of you and the trials you face, that arent so different than ours, except yours are picked apart by those with nothing better to do.

Not that I have anything against Taylor personally, but even if all of those stories are true, they aren't exactly counter-arguments to what we've heard. All of those things can easily be a part of one person's personality.

While these stories do not excatly contradict the bad stories we have heard, they do seem unlike the arrogant guy the bad stories have made him out to be. Great to hear and I'm glad he is there for the fans when they need him to be.

Exactly.

<snip>doesnt mean he isnt a good guy or maybe is just misunderstood..

I'm leaning towards this.

Being overly quiet can definitely be construed as arrogance or detachment. He could have all of the love in the world for his team, his coaches, and the university. He just might not show it. Doesn't mean its not there.

Good to hear.

However, i still think he isnt a good team player. But that doesnt mean he isnt a good guy or maybe is just misunderstood..

+1 to original.

i don't know how you can make such a judgement, with all the heresay evidence here i sure wouldn't want to make a final judgement on some crap i read on the internet....enough already.