Big 12 crowd humming ‘Boomer Sooner' after Nebraska's behavior

I really doubt there were death threats from Husker fans. The only one I read about talked about breaking a beer bottle and cutting Beebe with it. Where does this guy tailgate? Everybody but Brent Mushburger knows that you NEVER have a bottle of beer in your hand, you always pour it into a red cup!!! And who brings bottles of beer? Cans of beer for sure, but bottles? Clearly not a Husker fan!

• Fire 1

I really doubt there were death threats from Husker fans. The only one I read about talked about breaking a beer bottle and cutting Beebe with it. Where does this guy tailgate? Everybody but Brent Mushburger knows that you NEVER have a bottle of beer in your hand, you always pour it into a red cup!!! And who brings bottles of beer? Cans of beer for sure, but bottles? Clearly not a Husker fan!

+1 All valid points.

I don't care what others think in the Big 12. All I care is that we win and move on to a fresh start away from a conference that has gotten very stale for NU.

Big 12 not coming to Lincoln perhaps was half legit and half lame. He could have sent assistant Ed Stewart to present the trophy. It so happens that Stewart played football at NU and made All-American. But yeah ... I supposed Stewart would have been in great danger and would have needed 10 security guards. :sarcasm

I think there's a lot of jealousy from the schools stuck in the Big 12 over the fact that Nebraska and Colorado are leaving for more legitimate and financially secure conferences. It's easier to point the finger at Nebraska rather than Colorado though, even though Colorado pushed the first domino over so to speak.

Win or lose, just remember that greener pastures lie ahead for us, and the same can't be said about Missery, Oklahoma or even Texass.

This is just an example of another schmuck so-called "journalist" trying to stir the pot with negatives and trying to divide people for the sole purpose of attention. I have the utmost respect for OU and their fans (they are one of a few teams in the Big 12 that I do respect)and hopefully they can rise above this kind of elementary jargon to see that NU fans should not all be thrown into the same category with the few nutjobs who sent the threatening emails. This is opinion based,unsubstantiated garbage that has nothing to do with OU or NU, the B12 championship game, or the true nature of the NU fans. To put "ALL" Nebraska fans into the "crazy death threat" category is irrational, spiteful, and just wrong. This is just a guy who to lazy to find and investigate actual news, so he has to sit in his cubical (With Beebe? Is there an angle here?) and make up this dribble to compensate for his lack of vigor. This guy is a bottom feeder. He is to sports writing as Joan Rivers is to fashion.

GO HUSKERS!!!