Jerry World

JOEY

Well you see I don't know what I want to do,I want to go to the game with my dad but I don't want to pay $120 for a ticket thats in row 430. If I am going to be that high up I figure that I might as well just buy a standing only party pass on stub hub for $37. I live in Dallas so It would be easy for me to go to the game but I really wish that I could find better seats that are in the $90-$130 range since I am low on cash right now. What would you do? Do you think its worth it to go with horrible seats? Do you think that I could get decent tickets from a scalper for $100 each?

I thought the standing "party" pass was watching the game on the big screen where you couldn't see the field? Maybe I'm wrong but make sure you know what you're buying.

Yeah well,according to me dads friend its like watching the game from on top of the empire state building when you sit in the party pass area.

If I lived in Dallas I'd go for whatever the ticket price was. I found tickets online for like $500/ea on row 1 on the 50. It made me think, gosh, I wish I had $1500 to waste, I'd take my boys to the big game. But then I'd have to get there, get home, blah blah blah .... just doesn't make sense because I don't have enough cents. If I were you I'd blow the $100 in a heartbeat and go, regardless of whether or not you could see the game. DVR it and watch it when you get home. You won't be able to go to another NU/OU game - the only way it will happen is if it's the NC game....possible, but with BCS improbable.

I would go with the SRO seats. I would also find a gate that is one of the endzones and get there BEFORE the gates open and wait to RUN to your spot in the endzone, then dont move. The place to stand in the endzone is actually pretty close to the field and a great view....MUCH better than sitting in the 400s.

I would go with the SRO seats. I would also find a gate that is one of the endzones and get there BEFORE the gates open and wait to RUN to your spot in the endzone, then dont move. The place to stand in the endzone is actually pretty close to the field and a great view....MUCH better than sitting in the 400s.

Yeah I Figure that I might as well get SRO tickets if I am going to be in the 400s.

Anyone know what section 218 is like, that's where I am this year? I get my tickets thru the University as a season ticket holder, and last year I was in the 314 club section. The view was OK, but best thing was I could drink beer during the game, and even had wine bar right outside exit.

So, I was wondering, I should have more priority points than I did last year, but I would think the 300 club section is considered better than section 218 right? I'm trying to figure out what the deal is. Anyoone have any ideas?

I know the view may be little better since closer to field, so are these considered better or worse than the 300 club section seats? Thanks.

Update: Just called the U to see how these things worked. Understand it a little better, but would love to see a priority point list. Also, just found out we only got 10,000 tickets for our allotment this year, compared to 12,000 last year. Why in the hell is that? Another jobbing by Beebe?

Anyone know what section 218 is like, that's where I am this year? I get my tickets thru the University as a season ticket holder, and last year I was in the 314 club section. The view was OK, but best thing was I could drink beer during the game, and even had wine bar right outside exit.

So, I was wondering, I should have more priority points than I did last year, but I would think the 300 club section is considered better than section 218 right? I'm trying to figure out what the deal is. Anyoone have any ideas?

I know the view may be little better since closer to field, so are these considered better or worse than the 300 club section seats? Thanks.

Update: Just called the U to see how these things worked. Understand it a little better, but would love to see a priority point list. Also, just found out we only got 10,000 tickets for our allotment this year, compared to 12,000 last year. Why in the hell is that? Another jobbing by Beebe?

200 is closer to field dude, you got good tickets, I did not have enough points for level 2, so I got ticket in the 300s. Now club seats that's your own opinion farther away but more amenities.