Nebraska vs. Washington, pt. 2

Nexus

Its official now

yes it is......this will be the bowl with the worst attendance in the last 50 years....no one will go, they will lose their ass on this bowl game, this will be regrettable for all involved, especially the bowl committee.

The bowl committee really didnt have a choice. Nebraska and Washington were the only teams left in that position.

Sportsmanship is huge.

However... Bo should get his troops to fight until the last whistle, leave the started in, blitz, keep passing/running/rexcatting and see if we cant double the outcome of last season. Go for it on fourth an 2, and make the big XII so sorry they f$#ck*d with us that they will beg us one last time not to leave their conference. I will be sincerely disappointed if we don't shut them out, and don't score the most points we've scored all year. You know T-Mart with his anti-Pac 10 sentiment will be all for it and he'll give 110% to make it 110-0, and I'm sure Bo's "us against the world" speech will be something to remember.

GBR

let the slaughter begin.

• Fire 1

Its official now

yes it is......this will be the bowl with the worst attendance in the last 50 years....no one will go, they will lose their ass on this bowl game, this will be regrettable for all involved, especially the bowl committee.

The bowl committee really didnt have a choice. Nebraska and Washington were the only teams left in that position.

the committee screwed themselves by not making a better match up sooner, their loss.

Should have declined the offer. It is obvious that Big 12 officials had a lot to do with the Insight Bowl committee's decision. While the entire Husker Nation has been shat on and has to suffer, Beebe & the rest of the Big 12 are laughing their collective asses off. I would have said, "Thanks, but no thanks." The only positive from this situation is that hopefully next year the team will come out with a pissed off attitude and feel that they have something to prove due to the way they were disrespected.

Whoever says they should decline this game are a bunch of complete numb skulls... I just don't know how Nebraska could get motivated. This is a no win situation for Nebraska.

You're totally contradicting yourself. The fact that nobody wants to play this game, coupled with the fact that it's a no-win situation for NU, is exactly why they should've declined.

I never bought into the Big 12 conspiracies this season, but there's no doubt at all that Beebe or whoever leaned on the Insight officials to pick Mizzou over us because it would have been free advertising for the Big 10.

Even the Alamo bowl you kinda have to wonder because OSU doesn't consistently sellout their home games.

Will be laughing so hard if I flip to these bowls to see empty seats.