Florida Sucks

I can't believe how bad the Gators have become.

Holding NU offers are:

LB Ryan Shazier - nice offer list and would add depth at LB.

DB Nick Waisome - nice prospect who looks like a redshirt and then could become good in our system with all our DB's we play. Also could be in kick/punt return game.

I have said before over under on Urban is 2 years. Give these guys a call!

• 2 weeks later...

AC Leonard

Not a chance. The way he dogged them after "decommitting" and then went running back tail between his legs and acts like nothing was wrong, screams attitude issues. Also have heard that he has a little classroom work to do as well, thus me thinks there are some commitment issues. Been a Bryant fan, and he is number one on the coaches board.

This can almost eliminate the Gators in the Wayne Lyons sweepstakes in my eyes.

i'd be content with them not stealing bo.

no sh!t. Honestly, I wouldn't blame Bo a bit. It wouldn't be a step down (Miami) that's for sure. It would certainly sting a little.

I think it is a down from Nebraska, no stadium on campus, no fan base unless your winning, drugs and gangs in every part of the city

• 2 weeks later...

My initial post discussed LB Ryan Shazier. Ohio State has plucked him away from Florida. I would have liked to have seen us go after this kid stronger and now we will be playing against him in the Big 10.

Seriously chamrock? How long have u ben off the board? And we're sposed to believe u? F' off!!!! JMHO.

My initial post discussed LB Ryan Shazier. Ohio State has plucked him away from Florida. I would have liked to have seen us go after this kid stronger and now we will be playing against him in the Big 10.

Seriously chamrock? How long have u ben off the board? And we're sposed to believe u? F' off!!!! JMHO.

Did I miss something? :dunno

Or was this a joke?

With Muschamp I can't imagine us being able to nab any guys. I'm sure Gatorland is pretty hoppin with their hire.