Starting My Business on the side.

Hey guys I just thought I would post on here to get some of your feedback about the new company and website I just started. It's full of X-Huskervision employees and we are really excited to start doing some work in the Nebraska area. Our site is in the initial testing stage, so there will be some content errors on the site but it would mean a ton if you guys could browse around, watch some videos, comment on your favorites, share them to facebook or follow us on twitter.

It would really help to get the ball rolling! Here is the site.

Twenty Ten Productions

We were on the road to do a shoot for a documentary a few years back, and we started to get into a discussion about eye sight. It really bothered us that people commonly think that 20/20 is perfect vision when in fact 20/10 is perfect vision. So we thought that would be a cool name for a production company because we see things in a way others don't. The name stuck, and we operated under that name for the projects that we worked on together although there was nothing legally binding to the name until now.

We were on the road to do a shoot for a documentary a few years back, and we started to get into a discussion about eye sight. It really bothered us that people commonly think that 20/20 is perfect vision when in fact 20/10 is perfect vision. So we thought that would be a cool name for a production company because we see things in a way others don't. The name stuck, and we operated under that name for the projects that we worked on together although there was nothing legally binding to the name until now.

Also, kinda cool that your name spells out the year you began operation.

lookin' good :thumbs

need an audio guy? :unsure:

In the long run yes. After we get the cashola to build a studio, I was to put a small audio production studio in there as well, and we will need to hire an audio guy. Although I'm hoping to find somebody that can compose music for projects as well.