Anyone wanna do a quick summary?

JTrain

I'll help you out JTrain.

Tevin Mitchel is the only current commit that is waffling (that I know of). He will decide over Xmas break between Neb and Arkansas. I don't think it's looking the best for DONU. Bubba Starling will most likely never make it on campus...lots of people saying he could be the number 1 pick in the MLB draft.

With the 18 current commits, we most likely have around 3-5 spots left.

Names to keep an eye on:

Wayne Lyons - Saftey - will announce at US Army game

Todd Peat Jr. - DT - will announce at US Army game

Andrew Peterson - TE - new target. Might visit this coming weekend (12/18)

Darien Bryant - TE - no longer graduating at semster. Re-thinking everything. Top 3 in no order are Nebraska, Hawaii, North Carolina.

Kent Turene - LB - USC commit who visited last weekend. Probably still a long shot.

Patrick Onwuasor - WR - high on Nebraska but also considering Arizona and USC. He is going to visit Washington in January and maybe PSU or Miami if they offer. Will we take another WR?

Lake Koa-Ka'ai - DE - sitting very well with him. Unsure if he will leave Pac-10 country though.

Keith Lewis - LB - been very quiet throughout the entire process but the Huskers have made it known they want him.

Joseph Carter - JUCO DE - Stafford's teammate. Says he will probably commit to Nebraska (direct quote). Will we take him? Coaches actions (in-home, etc) say yes.

There are more kids but the ones listed above are currently our closest options.

Current commit sleepers:

Hard to say anyone is a sleeper as most kids are highly rated already. Givens Mordi Price is only 16 and could turn out great...just look at his size. Daniel Davie will start out at WR, not DB as most sites list. Kevin Williams is way underrated at the DT position, IMO.

• Fire 6

Tevin Mitchel is the only current commit that is waffling (that I know of). He will decide over Xmas break between Neb and Arkansas. I don't think it's looking the best for DONU. Bubba Starling will most likely never make it on campus...lots of people saying he could be the number 1 pick in the MLB draft.

Names to keep an eye on:

Darien Bryant - TE - no longer graduating at semster. Re-thinking everything. Top 3 in no order are Nebraska, Hawaii, North Carolina.

Kent Turene - LB - USC commit who visited last weekend. Probably still a long shot.

Patrick Onwuasor - WR - high on Nebraska but also considering Arizona and USC. He is going to visit Washington in January and maybe PSU or Miami if they offer. Will we take another WR?

Lake Koa-Ka'ai - DE - sitting very well with him. Unsure if he will leave Pac-10 country though.

Keith Lewis - LB - been very quiet throughout the entire process but the Huskers have made it known they want him.

Joseph Carter - JUCO DE - Stafford's teammate says he will probably commit to Nebraska (direct quote). Will we take him? Coaches actions (in-home, etc) say yes.

There are more kids but the ones listed above are currently our closest options.

Current commit sleepers:

Hard to say anyone is a sleeper as most kids are highly rated already. Givens Mordi Price is only 16 and could turn out great...just look at his size. Daniel Davie will start out at WR, not DB as most sites list. Kevin Williams is way underrated at the DT position, IMO.

:worship

Names to keep an eye on:

Joseph Carter - JUCO DE - Stafford's teammate says he will probably commit to Nebraska (direct quote). Will we take him? Coaches actions (in-home, etc) say yes.

Current commit sleepers:

Could not have said it better Skers.

Tevin is as good as gone. Our clean program can't compete with a bunch of f&&king cheaters. That SEC needs cleaned up.

What is the latest on LB Antonio Poole?

I would really like to see DT Peat Jr. and WR Onwuasor and/or WR Lucien. S Lyons and one of the TE's would also be good.

Peat: 10% (Stanford leads, followed by Arizona State with Nebraska being a dark horse)

Onwuasor: 50% (Loved his visit, the best visit he has had, already visited Arizona and might visit USC)

Lucien: 5% (Has to get an offer first, but should get interesting down the stretch)