Why is it that attractive women almost always say they want a guy with a great sense of humor..

actually, i love call of duty, and i love guys who play call of duty :)

LIES!

Nah, I'm not sure what the big deal is. I play CoD and even WoW sometimes. AFTER my shiat is done. I don't get the whole playing games for 8 hours straight. But the person above nailed it on the head when they said the cute/funny boy suddenly starts being looked at as husband material. That's why women expect us to change. And when we don't, they become the nagging, obsessive, no longer fun, shrews that we loathe. As for the OP, the reason why ignoring women, especially attractive ones works is because you are creating an image of being too good for them. They don't understand why someone as hot as them isn't interesting you and want to find out. They wonder what you have that makes you so special. Add in some mocking remarks about them that puts them on defensive and you win. I'd rather be able to crack some jokes and get chicks, but the ignoring/insulting a-hole route actually works much better, sad to say.

Uh, I think that girls want a funny guy because a good sense of humor is usually a good sign that the dude isn't a complete douche with no personality.

As for girls wanting to change a guy, I'd say that usually once a girl is dating a guy and it's starting to go long-term, suddenly she doesn't want a guy who sits around in his underwear all day and plays CoD..she wants a guy who shows signs of being a responsible provider...

..Sincerely,

A girl.

Sounds like one of the guys she was dating when I found out we were getting divorced.

Although I have no idea what you mean by CoD..Chemical Oxygen Demand? Back when I still lived in Lincoln, I used to test some of the groundwater for that.

And now I'm sitting at my 'puter in my underbritches two hours before I have to wake up and go to work.

That sounds like an opening act for The New York Dolls.

I'm pretty sure I saw them at the Zoo bar the other night :woo

Yeah, Call of Duty..I've played my fair share so I'm not one of those girls who complains (actually I spend most of my time playing online games these days which is a pretty good indication I don't have ANY guy to complain about.) Just thought I should clear that up. Just because I understand why girls do that doesn't mean I think it's reasonable. chuckleshuffle

Are you sure it wasn't My Chemical Romance who you saw perform?

And I think its cool when a girl likes to play video games with their bf/husband. Liking CoD and liking Husker football are definitely pluses in my book.

What gets me is that they go to a bar and pick up a guy, then party with him everyweekend and enjoy it. Then all of a sudden they want to change them to someone boring. I picked s chick that likes to party, stay that way. You want someone boring, then go to a library and you can literally have your pick.