Joshua Mitchell

carlfense

i understand, good luck Josh. although it was different, anyone remember Cruz Barrett? he was a total bust, couldn't get in shape to play a down....it happens.

Yeah . . . can't blame him. If you don't have ties to Nebraska and it doesn't look like you will ever see the field why not go to a school where you can play?

i understand, good luck Josh. although it was different, anyone remember Cruz Barrett? he was a total bust, couldn't get in shape to play a down....it happens.

Yeah . . . can't blame him. If you don't have ties to Nebraska and it doesn't look like you will ever see the field why not go to a school where you can play?

how can he possible know if he'll never see playing time

:dunno

how can he possible know if he'll never see playing time

:dunno

I think maybe he knew the writing was on the wall. I guess when Antoino Bell jumps you over on the Depth Chart after playing receiver, maybe drops a hint. Not dogging either players ability, but that shouldnt happen right after converting over.

I think Josh didn't help his cause any this summer when he got in the coaches dog house. I believe it had to do with drinking and it was Josh and two other players. I am pretty sure it was mentioned in a thread once upon a football season ago.

It is a shame because the coaches were pretty high on him and he was considered a "diamond in the rough type" player from Cali's Inland Empire. I know Crabtree was high on the kid as well.

Best of luck to the kid.

He is very small. He would have needed to put on some serious weight over the next couple of years to even have a shot at seeing the field. He is only 17 years old, and he is listed at 5'11", 165 lbs, which is probably generous. He probably should have greyshirted this year, but oh well.

He was also pretty good friends with Dennard. I was hoping that would provide Dennard with an extra incentive to come back, since he seemed pretty close to Josh. Hopefully this doesn't play into Alfonzo's decision too much.

I think Josh didn't help his cause any this summer when he got in the coaches dog house. I believe it had to do with drinking and it was Josh and two other players. I am pretty sure it was mentioned in a thread once upon a football season ago.

It is a shame because the coaches were pretty high on him and he was considered a "diamond in the rough type" player from Cali's Inland Empire. I know Crabtree was high on the kid as well.

Best of luck to the kid.

This is exactly right. I heard the whole thing go down over the phone, my friend was working the front desk at Harper when him and Lazarri Middleton got back after getting MIPs, Josh was just on a recruiting visit. Talk about starting off on the wrong foot. Too bad for him, wish him well.

Best of luck to the kid.

This is exactly right. I heard the whole thing go down over the phone, my friend was working the front desk at Harper when him and Lazarri Middleton got back after getting MIPs, Josh was just on a recruiting visit. Talk about starting off on the wrong foot. Too bad for him, wish him well.

and thats why Lazarri hasn't played a down all year. he too was in the dog house and from what i had heard was the third best CB on the team. Prince had mentioned he was right there with them.

Best of luck to the kid.

and thats why Lazarri hasn't played a down all year. he too was in the dog house and from what i had heard was the third best CB on the team. Prince had mentioned he was right there with them.

hard to believe...

Best of luck to the kid.

hard to believe...

Believe it. Now when i say CB, im not talking in the category of gomes and Hagg because those are not their positions. Prince kept saying that he, dennard, and Lazarri were the ones getting reps as the ones. Since Lazarri got thrown in the dog house, they had to put Ciante in. It makes sense. How do you play with the ones during camp. Then not sniff a down either on d or special teams? the dude can play. ask anyone.