Groza winner Dan Bailey just missed an XP

JTrain

How can one contact the Groze board of trustees/selection committee/retard club etc and get their answer. There has to be a reasonable explanation as to why he at least was not even a finalists. After looking at the stats of the finalists i figured out that 2 of them have missed more fgs and extra points this year than Henery has in his whole 4 year career.

How can one contact the Groze board of trustees/selection committee/retard club etc and get their answer. There has to be a reasonable explanation as to why he at least was not even a finalists. After looking at the stats of the finalists i figured out that 2 of them have missed more fgs and extra points this year than Henery has in his whole 4 year career.

The Lou Groza Collegiate Place-Kicker Award is presented annually through the Palm Beach County Sports Commission. For additional information on the award contact:

Palm Beach County Sports Commission

1555 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, Suite 1410, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

link

I Hope to god, if we have a solid lead and our offense stalls right on the 50 yard line Bo sends Alex out to try a 67 yard field goal.

That would make my night aspeedlin. In light of the following, however, what do you say we make it a 68 yarder? :)

•The longest field goal ever kicked is 67 yards, done by three players — Steve Little of Arkansas, Russell Erxleben of Texas, and Joe Williams of Wichita St.

Sorta Interesting Stat Link From 2007

• Fire 1

I Hope to god, if we have a solid lead and our offense stalls right on the 50 yard line Bo sends Alex out to try a 67 yard field goal.

That would make my night aspeedlin. In light of the following, however, what do you say we make it a 68 yarder? :)

•The longest field goal ever kicked is 67 yards, done by three players — Steve Little of Arkansas, Russell Erxleben of Texas, and Joe Williams of Wichita St.

Good catch! What a way to send off one of the best Huskers in history!

Good catch! What a way to send off one of the best Huskers in history!

Not to pee in your Wheaties, but as great as that would be, it is highly unlikely, given the field conditions at QualComm Stadium.