Erin Hanging with the boys!

Anyone who doesn't think Erin Andrews is dreamy is dreaming.

knapp, the only reason she may be 'dreamy' is because she is a blonde and gives ground to the fantasy of a guy finding a good looking girl that can 'talk' football as well.

in the land of the espn watching male, the one blonde orator is queen.

• Fire 1

knapp, the only reason she may be 'dreamy' is because she is a blonde and gives ground to the fantasy of a guy finding a good looking girl that can 'talk' football as well.

Its better than looking at an over weight chick talking football and eating jelly filled donuts during timeouts or commercial breaks. Erin can be my queen whether her hair is blonde, brunette, black, or red.

eh. all im trying to say is that if you keep your eyes open walkin down the street, you'll see girls as good or better looking right in front of you every day. what makes them less 'dreamy'? theyre right there! and what makes you think you actually know more about erin andrews than them?

You are crazy. EA has an insane bust to waist to hip ratio and a gorgeous face to boot. She is a rare beauty.

I don't think she's all that. I mean she looks decent bit her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. All the hoopla over her in a male driven sports world reminds of being back in the military staioned on remote tours in South Korea....the small amount of females on a remote base were always very popular despite how they looked.....just sayin........

Erin_Andrews_is_obviously_worried.jpg

154969_1763181204036_1374290790_1928783_3344788_n.jpg

its all perspective.

bottom 2 are taylar and lynette, two girls im good friends with. they are real, and i find them both just as or more attractive than erin. personal opinions tho.

erin looks good on tv. a lot of people do.

Erin wins.

And she looks just as good in person.

post-3114-032746000 1293716679.jpg