Erin Hanging with the boys!

Its better than looking at an over weight chick talking football and eating jelly filled donuts during timeouts or commercial breaks.

Yikes.

Re-watched the early season Washington game last night and I'm pretty sure our sideline reporter was the shaved version of chewbacca.

Erin_Andrews_is_obviously_worried.jpg

154969_1763181204036_1374290790_1928783_3344788_n.jpg

its all perspective.

bottom 2 are taylar and lynette, two girls im good friends with. they are real, and i find them both just as or more attractive than erin. personal opinions tho.

erin looks good on tv. a lot of people do.

Those girls are very beautiful and I'm sure are very nice people. If I saw them out, I would be very impressed and would probably try to hit on them (esp. the one on the right . . . Lynette?). That said, it appears from those photos that those girls lack EA's . . . shall we say . . . assets. I mean, EA is stacking doubla-Ds on a tiny, tight little frame like that. You just do not see that everyday, I'm telling you.

So, in conclusion and after extensive analysis, while you might well find many a woman with a face that matches or exceeds EA, you will not so easily find that face on a body with her proportions. No way, no how. Add her sports knowledge on top, and I say, "Yes, please."

Having said all that . . . What's up with your girl, Lynette?

Erin_Andrews_is_obviously_worried.jpg

154969_1763181204036_1374290790_1928783_3344788_n.jpg

its all perspective.

bottom 2 are taylar and lynette, two girls im good friends with. they are real, and i find them both just as or more attractive than erin. personal opinions tho.

erin looks good on tv. a lot of people do.

Those girls are very beautiful and I'm sure are very nice people. If I saw them out, I would be very impressed and would probably try to hit on them (esp. the one on the right . . . Lynette?). That said, it appears from those photos that those girls lack EA's . . . shall we say . . . assets. I mean, EA is stacking doubla-Ds on a tiny, tight little frame like that. You just do not see that everyday, I'm telling you.

So, in conclusion and after extensive analysis, while you might well find many a woman with a face that matches or exceeds EA, you will not so easily find that face on a body with her proportions. No way, no how. Add her sports knowledge on top, and I say, "Yes, please."

Having said all that . . . What's up with your girl, Lynette?

Where do you live? A cave? There are plenty of girls out there just like that. Have you ever gone to a beach in Orange County in the summer?

This is hilarious.

Lather.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Someone posts a picture of Erin Andrews saying how hot she is.

Turd in punch bowl comes in and says she is not that hot.

Others attack TIPB for being retarded.

Thread spirals out of control and ends up in the woodshed or BS forum.

Should I just lock this now.

You guys crack me up. I mean really really crack me up.

:yeah

Not only do I get my football fix...I get free entertainmet like this. That's why Husker Board is the best board out there. No matter who thinks she is hot or not if Erin asked any of you to grab a drink you would say I am buying.

Screw that. She makes WAY more than I do. She can buy, and it better be top shelf liquor too!

You guys crack me up. I mean really really crack me up.

:yeah

Not only do I get my football fix...I get free entertainmet like this. That's why Husker Board is the best board out there. No matter who thinks she is hot or not if Erin asked any of you to grab a drink you would say I am buying.

Screw that. She makes WAY more than I do. She can buy, and it better be top shelf liquor too!

I could see her drinking this...

falstaff_beer_280x500.gif