Husker Game Day

I don't know how do describe it really. I'm sitting here, ready to watch the game at 9PM, and I am fired up! Sure, it's the Holiday Bowl, again... Sure, it's a game against Washington, again... But Nebraska can finish out the 2010 season on a positive note. 1 final game associated with the Big XII. The Big XII hasn't been doing so hot in the bowls. We can PROVE who the best of the Big 6, Big 8, Big XII was.

Sure, the game is just 60 minutes. It's what happens in that 60 Minutes that we will remember for a lifetime.

It is gonna be a long off season till Spring Football, and then the Fall. It has been an honor as a Cornhusker Fan to be able to communicate with each and every one of you on Huskerboard. We might have not always agreed on everything, but we cheered and we cried for our beloved Cornhuskers together as fans. The Scarlet Red blood that runs through our veins boils with pride for Nebraska Football. Go Big Red!

I'm sitting here, enjoying a cheesesteak with my son, on a beautiful (but cold) southern California day. We are about to leave to drive down to San Diego (we live in south Orange county) and I, too, am PUMPED for this game. GBR

Holiday Bowl, rematch, etc. It still rocks I get to take my 7 year old to his first Husker game. :-)

This alone is priceless. I can't wait to take my little girl. She loves Husker Days, even sings the Husker fight song since she was 2.

I'm sitting here, enjoying a cheesesteak with my son, on a beautiful (but cold) southern California day. We are about to leave to drive down to San Diego (we live in south Orange county) and I, too, am PUMPED for this game. GBR

Holiday Bowl, rematch, etc. It still rocks I get to take my 7 year old to his first Husker game. :-)

I've got to admit, every time you post about the weather there in SoCal I am insanely jealous! Have always loved California. Have fun at the game!

GBR

I've got to admit, every time you post about the weather there in SoCal I am insanely jealous! Have always loved California. Have fun at the game!

GBR

Haha, sorry if I ever come across like I'm rubbing it in. If it makes you feel any better, it's about 55 and I'm freezing! ;-)

GBR

Haha, sorry if I ever come across like I'm rubbing it in. If it makes you feel any better, it's about 55 and I'm freezing! ;-)

It got to 63 degrees in Omaha today...now that is funny.

GBR

It got to 63 degrees in Omaha today...now that is funny.

Haha... My in-laws probably washed the cars, sunbathed. It's been cold here all day. Kick-off might be 48-50. FRIGID! Haha...

Just a quick post... More than 90 minutes before kick-off people are slowly filling seats. More red than anything... Especially since the Washington purple blends in with Qualcomm's blue seats. ;-) There is even a healthy contingent of Husker fans on the Washington side of the stadium! REPRESENT GBR.

GBR

That would be heaven right now in Nebraska. Id be wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I tell ya, its that damn global warming/climate change. Its just a matter of time before Cali, Florida and Texas become the new frozen tundra. :sarcasm