Bo gotta go?

ricks1113

I have heard a couple people make this statement. we got exactly what we wanted with bo. revamp the D. he has done that. the entire team is his responsibility. So this type or debacle falls on his shoulders. but he doesnt need to go. he needs to learn, make the adjustments accordingly, and move on.

I have heard a couple people make this statement. we got exactly what we wanted with bo. revamp the D. he has done that. the entire team is his responsibility. So this type or debacle falls on his shoulders. but he doesnt need to go. he needs to learn, make the adjustments accordingly, and move on.

:yeah

And that should mean making some HC decisions about the Offensive side of the coaching staff.

Really? We're going to go here really? Did we not learn anything over the past decade or so? We fired Solich, and that brought us Clownahan. We fire Bo and go out and hire who? It's extremely premature at this juncture to even think about replacing Bo. If we did, who do we let find the next coach? TO butted heads with $ Byrne to get Solich the job, and he's the one who hired Bo. Three times a charm? Or, strike three you're out?

• Fire 1

And that should mean making some HC decisions about the Offensive side of the coaching staff.

that has already happend. bo wanted to run this style of offense, and he wanted tmart to start. he made this decision so some of this falls on his shoulders.

that has already happend. bo wanted to run this style of offense, and he wanted tmart to start. he made this decision so some of this falls on his shoulders.

Agreed but i doubt Bo told Wats to continue to always run the same plays that are not working and to NOT mix it up once in a while. I'm also betting he didn't want the O-Line and WR's to perform the way they have either. That's coaching and what we have is not working.

Go w/ a philosophy, if its zone read, fine but get some coaching to get us where Bo wants us to be as an offense.

Agreed but i doubt Bo told Wats to continue to always run the same plays that are not working and to NOT mix it up once in a while. I'm also betting he didn't want the O-Line and WR's to perform the way they have either. That's coaching and what we have is not working.

Go w/ a philosophy, if its zone read, fine but get some coaching to get us where Bo wants us to be as an offense.

i agree... as i mentioned in another thread, 'fire watson'. its like a brown bag with a buncha plays that dont identify the team, they just pick one outta the bag and hope it works.... no mythology what so ever

i agree... as i mentioned in another thread, 'fire watson'. its like a brown bag with a buncha plays that dont identify the team, they just pick one outta the bag and hope it works.... no mythology what so ever

:cheers

Everybody breaks down Bo like he is a God at Nebraska. Where are his showcase wins? Dont even say Last year Oklahoma or Last year Arizona either. Those are not showcase wins. Times are changing in college football. You have to keep up. Its not about the person he is either. When you talk these kind of $$ its not about the kids. It about winning football games. Especially against a mediocre 6-6 Washington team. Just remember before you go bashing me, I have a my right to my opinion as much as you. Thank you, have a great day.