Over/Under when Watson gets fired?

Everyone wants a kneejerk reaction. Thankfully, cooler heads should prevail. Bo will evaluate and make a plan before doing anything. I hope.

Sorry if the timeframe is beyond what fans with pitchforks want.

I think Watson is still wanting to leave regardless, and has been, so it's not as if he is just sitting there hoping Bo doesn't tell him to go.

Everyone wants a kneejerk reaction. Thankfully, cooler heads should prevail. Bo will evaluate and make a plan before doing anything. I hope.

I think Watson is still wanting to leave regardless, and has been, so it's not as if he is just sitting there hoping Bo doesn't tell him to go.

Bad thing, there is NO place for him to go.

I just don't think he gets fired. I really don't. Maybe it's because I want him to be gone so badly. It really sucks because not that every year isn't important but next year is our inaugural season in Big 10.

Are we sticking with....Watson?

Then again do we go into our new conference adjusting to a new offensive coordinator and new way of doing things offensively to some degree?

This whole thing sucks...!

Agreed... I am afraid it will not be soon... and I think Watson IS gone, but he will probably find something somewhere. He may even take an OC job somewhere else or a position coach in NFL...

Bo probably feels no hurry, because like many have stated, a lot of people think that Beck will be promoted. If this is the case, he doesn't have to hurry to get that "hot" OC out there.

I just don't think he gets fired. I really don't. Maybe it's because I want him to be gone so badly. It really sucks because not that every year isn't important but next year is our inaugural season in Big 10.

Then again do we go into our new conference adjusting to a new offensive coordinator and new way of doing things offensively to some degree?

If you think about that way it really is a "no win" situation. To me, I would rather take our lumps next year in the bigten with that brutual schedule with a new OC, rather than the one we currently have. Knowing that it will get better, rather than getting worse or atleast thinking that way.

Bad thing, there is NO place for him to go.

That's what scares the hell out of me too.

Not even the bottom feeders want that clown so we can't pawn him off on anybody. Sh*t. So very, very sadly we're backed into a corner and Bo's going to have to man up with the pink slip.

I'd rather adjust to a new OC and offense than stick with one we know won't work.