Over/Under when Watson gets fired?

I wonder how much say a new OC would have in replacing a Barney Cotton. What's troubling is when we line it up in the 'I' and run iso's up the middle, our line looks dominate. Even against Washington the other night. Maybe we just need an OC who is on the same page as Cotton and he'll be fine.

another good one is everytime Nebraska fumbles or a flag is thrown take a shot. You might run out of booze

I wonder how much say a new OC would have in replacing a Barney Cotton. What's troubling is when we line it up in the 'I' and run iso's up the middle, our line looks dominate. Even against Washington the other night. Maybe we just need an OC who is on the same page as Cotton and he'll be fine.

Ya, maybe TM was pushed on Wats and Wats isn't a spread-option guy. But what is up with crap like this? Not only did it work the very few times we did it but it would've helped get the melancholy O-line more into the game. I know TM isn't much of an under-the-center guy but geez. Could've set-up some nice play-action too Lord-forbid we actually try to cross the opposition up. The O-line looked like it did against SDSU, didn't come to fight. Technique wasn't great either, but that is rather typical. But they aren't helped when the playcalling isn't there. Play-action on 3rd and 11?

The O needs change, we managed to finish with an even worse O than last season. I just don't see how Bo could stand-pat and say nothing is wrong, if he does I'll really doubt his leadership and the future of the program. This is a pivotal time. Bo needs to find an OC he believes-in and is on the same page with, then trust him to run the O. Gilmore needs to go too. Wouldn't mind Barney going but doubt it will happen. Wats doesn't fit what Bo wants to do and should go(probably wants to) but if Wats did stay we should let him run the O as he sees fit in terms of scheme and personnel. Pounding a square-peg like we are now doesn't work. Wats is competent, nothing great but competent, at what he knows.

Considering that everybody else knows Watson should be fired and Bo has yet to fire him, I'm affraid Pelini isn't getting it. I'm thinking he'll back as NU OC for next year.

I'm starting to think Pelini's GPA wasn't too high.

Possible they're waiting for bowls to finish and giving Wats the opportunity to find another gig.

Considering that everybody else knows Watson should be fired and Bo has yet to fire him, I'm affraid Pelini isn't getting it. I'm thinking he'll back as NU OC for next year.

I'm starting to think Pelini's GPA wasn't too high.

I HIGHLY doubt that a decision will be made base on what "Everybody" thinks, so there's nothing to get. Bo will decide what he thinks is right based on his evaluation of the situation. Thats what he gets paid lots of money to do.

Everyone wants a kneejerk reaction. Thankfully, cooler heads should prevail. Bo will evaluate and make a plan before doing anything. I hope.

Sorry if the timeframe is beyond what fans with pitchforks want.

I think Watson is still wanting to leave regardless, and has been, so it's not as if he is just sitting there hoping Bo doesn't tell him to go.

i tend to agree with this statement......i figure announcements will come by Jan.15th.

Really? Can you send me the upcoming winning lottery numbers too?

if it doesn't happen by the 15th, it won't happen at all...is that good enough for ya?

wait, do you mean the announcement or the winning lottery numbers?