Omaha, NE- Two principals were injured and hospitalized in Wednesday afternoon's shooting at Millard South High School. The principal, Dr. Curtis Case, and the vice principal, Vicki Kaspar, were taken to Creighton University Medical Center. The gunman, Robert Butler, Jr., who was a student at the school, was later found dead. LINK

Tragic, sad stuff indeed. What is wrong with people.

A girl Im friends with had a lil brother who knew Robert Butler and she told me a little about him from what her brother told her. They both went to millard south and were in a class together. I guess the kid was known for being "crazy" as she put it. Her little brother said he sold acid and did drugs.

I also know the person who lived with Robert Hawkins, they were cousins. He told me the Robbie had talked to him about having fantasies of homicide, but not in like a malevolent way but more of a joking manner like one would say on the internet "boom headshot" when a robber gets killed, that make sense? He had also told me that Robbie had called him earlier that day saying he was tired of this shithole place and didn't want to be around any longer. Of course he's like dude what are you talkng about but it was brief and he hung up. His mom then got a call a lil later that day from Robbie to check his room where she found the suicide note saying that he's sorry about being a disappointment but he will now be famous. He then did the massacre at Von Maur. His cousin then got a call from his mom about the notes and once he got word about the Von Maur incident he knew it was Robbie.

There is no defending such terror both did but I know in the Robert Hawkins incident there were some major red flags, had serious mental health issues, lived as a ward of the state for 6 years, and on and on. It's a shame disturbed young men find this as a choice when in reality if they are having issues mental health professionals can guide them towards the right path. Didn't mean to hijack just the MS incident reminded me of Von Maur. My thoughts are with the families who lost so much.