DL - Kawann Short (Purdue)

LB – Lavonte David (Nebraska)

LB - Dwayne Beckford (Purdue)

LB - Gary Tinsley (Minnesota)

DB – Alfonzo Dennard (Nebraska)

DB - Shaun Prater (Iowa)

DB - Aaron Henry (Wisconsin)

DB - Brian Peters (Northwestern)

This is just my WAY EARLY list which can change after spring ball etc.

This is my own list and I don't see all the hate for Caputo. We lost two solid players in Williams and Henry and Caputo will do a good job next season on helping the interior out. For the first 2/3 of the season people were loving this guy and then we started losing games and everyone hates everyone on the offensive side of the ball. I look at the coaches for never throwing the ball over 5 yards and running the same zone read which allows the defense to attack our o-line knowing what were doing. To be honest he was my least likely person, but I like the kid.

Offense

QB – Denard Robinson (Michigan)

You'd take Denard over Terrell? Denard might be explosive but Terrell has big wins. Good arm too.

Especially for 2011, where Shoelace will have to learn a new offense. There's no way he belongs at #1 over Pryor.

I left out the players who are suspended the first 5 games of the season. I think Pryor is better, but missing 5 games is crucial--and their sixth game is @ Nebraska.

What criteria did you use? Talent or likely wins?

Denard Robinson was the 2nd leading rusher in the NATION. He also threw for 2,500 yards and 18 tds. The kid can flat out play. Pryor is a stud, but you don't think missing the first 5 games and then having a rough first game back has any affect on being All-Big Ten? That's why I said it can change due to spring ball aka...Hoke could change things on offense too much, but I think he's smarter than that.

• Fire 1

No on Caputo...in fact i was working out in the gym earlier today thinking of our O-line and huge they are and how everyone thinks we'll get steamrolled by the the B10 'bullies' and we're way to small.

and i was thinking--everyone on our line is like 310 lbs and our backups are too.

but then I remember Caputo get his salad tossed against aTm, ISU, and UW(2.0)

he may have great 'leverage' cuz he's only 5'11"...but when he got beat, he got BEAT.

I like him for his hustle, fight, and being a NE kid, but seriously? all B10? no way

I think Sirles is more likely. He got much better as the year went on, i thought.