Corey Raymond CB coach from Indiana has joined the NU staff.

Just heard from a family friend that is close with the sanders family that he resigned over 2 weeks ago. take it for what it worth.

If true this really sucks, i wonder what made Marvin want t leave?

Ya idk. Something is going on though. The friend also said that marvin would stay on the payroll for another six months or something like that. I guess i dont understand how u can still get paid from the university if you resign? we will see if he knows what he is talking about soon.

He could have been asked to resign to save face. The money thing is kind of weird if it's true though.

Hearing Watson, Gilmore, and Sanders going to be gone...Say hello to chaos once this gets announced

I have heard this same thing. Watson and Gilmore for performance issues and Sanders for personal issues. I have also heard that Ron Brown may be leaving as well, but I am skeptitcal to beleive this.

Just heard from a family friend that is close with the sanders family that he resigned over 2 weeks ago. take it for what it worth.

Ya idk. Something is going on though. The friend also said that marvin would stay on the payroll for another six months or something like that. I guess i dont understand how u can still get paid from the university if you resign? we will see if he knows what he is talking about soon.

Can't see the 6 months thing considering assistants contracts expire this month

"You haven't talked to us for 5 weeks" "We don't want to wait until spring practice to find out" - he definately knows Wilson announced it now... and just said "there's definately been no one hired here at nebraska" Anyone fired: "No."

If someone resigned they didnt get fired. bo might not be lying. although i do think people have been hired.

Can't see the 6 months thing considering assistants contracts expire this month

Ya thats what i was thinking to. He said something like a severance pay of some kind.

I am sorry, but this needed to be addressed TODAY. The cat is out of the damn bag. They recruits should have been in the know otherwise it kinda goes against everything Bo stresses when it comes to recruiting. Being open, straight forward, and being sure of a commitment. This is utter BS.

Maybe Bo has been honest with the recruits and has just asked/trusted them not to come out with any of this. Remember a few weeks ago Jamal Turner slipped up and released some stuff about Beck being the new OC. All of our recruits said that thet loved how honest they were with them. Maybe they already know...

I am sorry, but this needed to be addressed TODAY. The cat is out of the damn bag. They recruits should have been in the know otherwise it kinda goes against everything Bo stresses when it comes to recruiting. Being open, straight forward, and being sure of a commitment. This is utter BS.

Maybe Bo has been honest with the recruits and has just asked/trusted them not to come out with any of this. Remember a few weeks ago Jamal Turner slipped up and released some stuff about Beck being the new OC. All of our recruits said that thet loved how honest they were with them. Maybe they already know...

Also charles jackson was looking around to at the end wondering if that had anything to do with sanders? Bo needs to address this before he looks stupid after other coaches come out with it.

exactly, ive been saying this for ahwile. The recruits already know.

That is my point. They should know and now it should be addressed. EVERYONE wants to know about the coaching situation not what Bo feels about the class in which he wouldn't comment on individual recruits. It is BS that it has been announced publicly by another HEAD COACH, and Bo can't divulge a thing and adamently denies it. That is the BS

• Fire 1