College Football Live on ESPN2

I find it interesting we get jacked over for having a coach get in trouble and resigning days or hours before signing day, yet dirty crap in the sec and all over goes on everyday and ESPN turns a deaf ear. If a recruit commits to a school it should be for a program...fan base...education and personal growth not for just one coach. Coaches change and teams schemes change. Programs like Nebraska are always strong ....ESPN can go lick themselves.

They completely ignored / glossed over what Kugler said about the timing. His description of the timing seemed pretty reasonable, but it's better TV for Ware to blah blah blah about people being deceived.

The "timing" excuse works for the Coach Sanders situation, but it doesn't with all the turnover expected on the offensive side of the ball. I just have a hard time believing that Pelini was not honest with the recruits about the offensive changes. The Sanders thing might have caught him off guard some. I don't know, it is all frustrating at this point :bang

I find it interesting we get jacked over for having a coach get in trouble and resigning days or hours before signing day, yet dirty crap in the sec and all over goes on everyday and ESPN turns a deaf ear. If a recruit commits to a school it should be for a program...fan base...education and personal growth not for just one coach. Coaches change and teams schemes change. Programs like Nebraska are always strong ....ESPN can go lick themselves.

Thats cause espn has a hard on for the sec, you should know that by now.

I find this somewhat true. However, if Pelini knew this was going to happen a month ago or better then I think it's just bad business. Not illegal, just unethical

They completely ignored / glossed over what Kugler said about the timing. His description of the timing seemed pretty reasonable, but it's better TV for Ware to blah blah blah about people being deceived.

The "timing" excuse works for the Coach Sanders situation, but it doesn't with all the turnover expected on the offensive side of the ball. I just have a hard time believing that Pelini was not honest with the recruits about the offensive changes. The Sanders thing might have caught him off guard some. I don't know, it is all frustrating at this point :bang

What do we have besides speculation at this point that they weren't up front regarding other potential coaching changes? The specific issues of Jackson's frustration discussed on CFBL today have only to do with the "Sanders Suprise." This whole apoplectic frenzy over what may or may not have happened, who may or may not have known whatever or when they knew it is mostly just wild speculation. All of the speculation makes me think of a segment on an old episode of Carl Sagan's Cosmos. Early astronomers couldn't see the surface of Venus because it was covered with clouds, so Venus must be swampy, swamps have ferns, dinosaurs like ferns. Facts: I can't see a thing. Conclusion: Dinosaurs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcNoywmfQw4

• Fire 2

I find this somewhat true. However, if Pelini knew this was going to happen a month ago or better then I think it's just bad business. Not illegal, just unethical

Kinda like the SEC oversigning recruits. Seems like guys on SI talk about this all the time, but haven't heard much about it from ESPN.