Calahan Bashing

OK, some of you know I have been unpleased with callahan.

I will admit they did a good job the 2 weeks off and have improved.

Nice Job by the O-Line pass blocking today. Now lets get the run blocking going.

Still a long ways to go to compete for a BIG XII Title.

This is the first time I have seen improvement in the Offense since Callahan took over. So I am pleased with the Coaching Staff this week.

Nice Job by the O-Line pass blocking today. Now lets get the run blocking going.

This is the first time I have seen improvement in the Offense since Callahan took over.

:yeah

This is the first time I have seen improvement in the Offense since Callahan took over. So I am pleased with the Coaching Staff this week.

Oh thank you now I can sleep :wacko:

CoachKevin Posted: Oct 1 2005, 06:20 PM 

totally agree, this is pretty much all ive been asking for. FINALLY! :thumbs

Nebraska was not goin to thro over 50 times when they put together the game plan, but why stop throwing when Taylor was finally hitting guy on the # and the WR's were actually catching them........The Offense looked great, we should have won in regulation 16 to 13 and we should have put atleast one more TD on the board earlier in the game......The Huskers were clearly the better team and they are much Better than KSU....THAT RIGHT.....We need to keep working in Practice and keep improving.....The sky is the limit....I look at the OU game as very winnable as well as Texas Tech...We get better in the Red Zone and the Sky is the limit....ZT looked like he gets it.....BC IS an Idiot from time to time....hand the ball to Ross, center it and kick the game winner.....it's not like ZT is an option QB.

Don't get me wrong , I like the bootleg, but in that situation we need the 3 points

This is the first time I have seen improvement in the Offense since Callahan took over.

Considering that Callahan was working with run orientated players last year, and this year (the past 4 games) have been the only "live action" (and by that I mean a defense other than that they scrimmage against in practice), the current players have seen as a TEAM, I think they are doing quite well.

Yesterday, as I see it, is the shot in the arm the offense needed to get rolling. :box:thumbs

Now let's avenge last years demise against the Red Raiders! :horns2

Nebraska was not goin to thro over 50 times when they put together the game plan, but why stop throwing when Taylor was finally hitting guy on the # and the WR's were actually catching them........The Offense looked great, we should have won in regulation 16 to 13 and we should have put atleast one more TD on the board earlier in the game......The Huskers were clearly the better team and they are much Better than KSU....THAT RIGHT.....We need to keep working in Practice and keep improving.....The sky is the limit....I look at the OU game as very winnable as well as Texas Tech...We get better in the Red Zone and the Sky is the limit....ZT looked like he gets it.....BC IS an Idiot from time to time....hand the ball to Ross, center it and kick the game winner.....it's not like ZT is an option QB.

Don't get me wrong , I like the bootleg, but in that situation we need the 3 points

But bootleg worked earlier but Hardy decided to drop a wide open pass, but that one play was a bust, maybe it was suppose to be a run play.

:blink:

Did you just say you think the coaching staff did a good job this week? Mark that one down. That game was awesome, take away the Taylor fumble, 2 missed tackles in the secondary, Hardy's dropped pass and the stumbling near the goal line and NU played the game that it wanted to. NU outplayed ISU today and didn't need to steal this win. Hats off to the coaches and the players, they came to play yesterday.

:blink:

Did you just say you think the coaching staff did a good job this week? Mark that one down. That game was awesome, take away the Taylor fumble, 2 missed tackles in the secondary, Hardy's dropped pass and the stumbling near the goal line and NU played the game that it wanted to. NU outplayed ISU today and didn't need to steal this win. Hats off to the coaches and the players, they came to play yesterday.

eh, i'm more willing to believe chinese hackers have hijacked his account and are spreading disinformation.

what?

Well, most of the passing routes were slants, and don't get me wrong, yesterday was a tremendous win, but we're going to have to run the ball more. I had to listen to the game, but were the majoity of the routes that passes were completed on were slants, or am I wrong?

If that is the case, throwing the ball 50 times a game is usuallly a show of offensive desperation, unless you're Texas Tech.