Want an accurate passer?

ESPY

you should see his handoff video.

bet you could walk on campus and find ten guys no problem that could re-create the same throws. start with the beer pong champs, pool sharks, and polish horseshoe kings. i made beer money in high school beating guys on the basketball team in horse with me using a football. and im a midget.

"Do it in a game with a DL coming at you" "Make those throws with a uniform on in a game" blah blah blah blah blah. :moreinteresting

Most of the dunks guys do in a dunk contest couldn't be completed in a game or when being guarded. That doesn't make them less impressive.

I don't know how many of those throws are real or fake but if even half of them are real it is still pretty cool. IMO

• Fire 1

"Do it in a game with a DL coming at you" "Make those throws with a uniform on in a game" blah blah blah blah blah. :moreinteresting

Most of the dunks guys do in a dunk contest couldn't be completed in a game or when being guarded. That doesn't make them less impressive.

I don't know how many of those throws are real or fake but if even half of them are real it is still pretty cool. IMO

My thoughts exactly....hence, the post in the first place.

Funny to hear everyone here comment how anyone could do this....LETS SEE IT THEN

This guy is an impressive trick-shot artist.

Mechanically, I cannot throw a spiral. For whatever reason, I'm just not built to be able to do that. But with enough takes, I could make every shot this guy makes. It may take 1,000 attempts, but I could do it.

That doesn't mean it isn't cool. It is, and I'm glad it was posted. I like this stuff just like I like the Dude Perfect videos. We all know they practice a billion times and do the shots 50 times until they make them, but it doesn't make it less cool.

• 2 weeks later...