NU puts up the new coaches names

zonaSker

Either it's a pretty bad mess-up, or Pelini isn't even bothering to keep it a secret anymore, or even both.

Bo has this rep of being uptight with information flow. So guessing from the other news stories that have surfaced about the new staff in close media outlets like the OWH and LJS, I am guessing he wants this out there.

Given how big a deal was made of denying new staff members/staff changes in the beginning, I think this is a shrewdly positive way to go about the ultimate announcements. "Big deal? What big deal?"

Either it's a pretty bad mess-up, or Pelini isn't even bothering to keep it a secret anymore, or even both.

Bo has this rep of being uptight with information flow. So guessing from the other news stories that have surfaced about the new staff in close media outlets like the OWH and LJS, I am guessing he wants this out there.

Given how big a deal was made of denying new staff members/staff changes in the beginning, I think this is a shrewdly positive way to go about the ultimate announcements. "Big deal? What big deal?"

By normal University policy (red tape) he can't officially announce the offensive hires until Friday unless he asks for an exception. Bo was only going to do that if both Gilmore and Watson found jobs before that time. The thoughts were that would have been wrapped up by Monday. That hasn't happened. Bo had previously stated that he'd announce the defensive staff at a later date when he could introduce all new hires.