Official now???

Beck has never coached QBs, Brown has never coached RBs, Fisher hasn't coached much of anything. If nothing else we'll be getting some new things out of them. I'm curious why Brown didn't take over WR/TE like prior, and Fisher RBs. Maybe Fisher was more comfortable with WRs?

Maybe that's how we snagged his player. :dunno Seems to happen in basketball much more than football.

Beck has never coached QBs, Brown has never coached RBs, Fisher hasn't coached much of anything. If nothing else we'll be getting some new things out of them. I'm curious why Brown didn't take over WR/TE like prior, and Fisher RBs. Maybe Fisher was more comfortable with WRs?

Maybe that's how we snagged his player. :dunno Seems to happen in basketball much more than football.

The timing wasn't quite right though - Taariq committed back at the end of October. I can't imagine Gilmore was already on his way out, and Fisher possibly in at that point. Then again - we were all calling for Gilmore's head after the Texas game 10/16 so maybe Fisher knew something we didn't. Kind of a stretch though.