I say fare well to this board.

akita

Again another locked thread,when even another mod commented on it. I was just posting for feed back on the Q.B. situation at the beging of the year. INSTEAD I GET KNAPPLC SAYING " Every post I make is always redundant except one. How is posting that Watson and gilmore are gone and Nebraska losses its bowl game redundant? How was posting about the highschool coach redundant? I think I was first to start that thread and then it got merged with others.How is it that you tell me to read about threads,but you knapplc tell me one of my threads was about Magino being in lincoln interviewing for the O.C. position. When that was the farthest thing from the truth. I t has been fun,but knapplc You are a well..................

• Fire 3

Again another locked thread,when even another mod commented on it. I was just posting for feed back on the Q.B. situation at the beging of the year. INSTEAD I GET KNAPPLC SAYING " Every post I make is always redundant except one. How is posting that Watson and gilmore are gone and Nebraska losses its bowl game redundant? How was posting about the highschool coach redundant? I think I was first to start that thread and then it got merged with others.How is it that you tell me to read about threads,but you knapplc tell me one of my threads was about Magino being in lincoln interviewing for the O.C. position. When that was the farthest thing from the truth. I t has been fun,but knapplc You are a well..................

want some cheese with that whine? i mean seriously i've heard new born babes that whine less then you, it's not a loss, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You can't handle the truth.

Seems like we get a thread like this at least once a year. Some poster is a big cry baby and thinks the rest of the board will beg him to stay ( I assume that's why they start these gay I'm leaving threads) Good bye crybaby.

op is nothing more then an attention whore. and op should be treated as such. so go make me a sammich op.

What?

• Fire 1

Well. . if the fool had actually read any thread on the board he'd see that usually there were at least 2 other threads going with the same topic he started and any information he was giving was already out there 2-3 days before he was giving it. It was like the ding dong was reading the newspaper and then coming here and trying to post it like he just unlocked the meaning of life and we should be impressed.