Nebraska vs Texas ..win?

A great game to a putrid choke job to a W is a W and ya take as you get them. I have bashed Diaz as hard as maybe a couple others on this board. After the first four minutes it looked as if I had more ammo for the kicking. He was getting pushed around everywhere and had his deer in headlights look. However, he played very strong from that point on, until the end where he gave me more ammo, but not today. Not to spoil this win.

This team had every chance to roll over when Texas looked to pull away early up nine and then at the half, but credit to them they stepped up.

My Player of the Game.....Andre Almeida. He played HUGE today. The announcers called his the "The Bouncer" I liked that as he controlled who came in the paint and who didn't. This is what I expected of him once he got into shape and I think we are going to start seeing a lot more productivity out of him down the stretch. Also gets mad props for playing smart once the fould started mounting on him.

Runners up....Toney McCray and B Rich. Brandon knifed into the taller Texas palyers and owned the first part of the seond half. All was bigger because Jeter had a little of an off day with the fouls. Toney, we all knew he had games like this in him. If he can keep playing at this level there is a chance this team can make a very strong run to end the year.

But let's enjoy this one tonight. We have all witnessed before the type of product that has followed a big win or strong showing in the past.

Oh and possibly the worst officiated game ever as well. Whenever there is a shooting foul and the refs count the basket and give Texas back possession instead of shooting a free throw, you know the game was officiated by complete imbecile's.

They didn't call a foul on the shot, the called a foul away from the ball. They counted the basket bc he was in his shooting motion when the foul was called. Terrible call bc the guy was setting a moving screen, but that is why the counted the basket and still got possession.

Oh and possibly the worst officiated game ever as well. Whenever there is a shooting foul and the refs count the basket and give Texas back possession instead of shooting a free throw, you know the game was officiated by complete imbecile's.

They didn't call a foul on the shot, the called a foul away from the ball. They counted the basket bc he was in his shooting motion when the foul was called. Terrible call bc the guy was setting a moving screen, but that is why the counted the basket and still got possession.

Oh well I guess that makes sense. But still it was really bad job from the officiating crew. Sometimes it seemed the game couldn't go 5 seconds without a foul being called.

Oh well I guess that makes sense. But still it was really bad job from the officiating crew. Sometimes it seemed the game couldn't go 5 seconds without a foul being called.

Did you rush the court?

Gracing the front cover of sports.yahoo.com, and si.com

Cover of CBS Sports College Basketball page. All these are picture headlines.

Not one of the top five stories on the ESPN cover page, or even one of the top five stories on the ESPN college basketball page. Mentioned by headline only recently (as in <2 minutes ago) These guys are slow.

I like how Diaz is on the headlines for yahoo and SI. For maybe about 10% of the game he played good, maybe 10%. For the other 90% it couldn't stand to look at him. :facepalm:

Did you rush the court?

No, the student section was all filled when I got there. I had to sit elsewhere. Kinda pisses me off now that I think of it. Would've been pretty fun to rush the court.